Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Right!

For me, scary has to have some sort of relevance. Poltergeist scared me as a kid because I lived in a house that made funny noises, had scary trees around it, and my imagination filled in the rest.

Just like now. I know Blair Witch is not something that a lot of people really think of as a scary movie, but I backpack, camp, and hike a good bit. In very remote areas. If I hear things like that, or my tent starts spontaneously shaking, or even if I'm unsure of where I am, it's pretty damn scary. Relevance.
Poltergeist is such a classic. Loved it when I was young and it scared the hell out of me too. :lol
The clown, the tree, the pool with all the corpses being unearthed, and... that guy in the bathroom. He thought he ate maggots and started peeling his face! Geez that's good 80's horror right there. :yess:

Thanks for the contest! :hi5:

Well we do have a core group of very dedicated freaks for now.

Hopefully others drop in soon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

A little update for Darkangel

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you so much, Veil, for coming through for my friends!

Cheers, buddy! :duff

Last edited:

Time once again for another ShawPaw Giveaway Contest! All entrants welcome (even if you have won a previous contest or are outside the US). Up for grabs is a brand new Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper mug.

So here's the challenge: Share a creepy, spooky story that you or someone you know has personally observed or wintessed. Limited to 100 words or less. The winner will be drawn at random. Look forward to some fun stories! Contest ends sometime before 10/31/2015! Make sure and tag your response to this contest #scaredschitless

Here's mine: When I was 14, my uncle rented an office space in an abandoned hospital turned business space in Norman, OK. My cousin and I went with him while he grabbed some documents and returned calls. We were just hanging out. My uncle hollered for us that we were leaving. As we exited the room, we heard a loud thud and saw that a large pillow had ended up 10+ ft from the couch we were just sitting on. It was a really heavy felt pillow and there's no logical way it could have ended up where it did.

Awesome contest!
Although I might not enter it myself, I'm going to absolutely enjoy reading all the stories entered for this contest. Looking forward to them!

Back