Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Hey Veil, I hope not too much to ask cause you busy man, but could I have a avatar and sig of my favorite character John Marston? No rush. Just wondering.

John Marston 9.jpg

Congrats Darth!

Congrats Darth Snoopy!

Congrats Snoop!!! :hi5:

Let us know what you pick! We hate mysteries around here! :lol

Thanks, Freaks! I'll post a pic when I received my goodie! :D:lol

Clearly I did.

View attachment 217193

In this screen shot from when the contest is declared "Closed" the post number is 14624.

In an incredible bout of foresight, I chose that number exactly!

Don't doubt the photographic evidence!

I demand a recount!!

There's a flag on the play! :lol

:lol :rock :rock :lol

Great job, Veil! :duff Congrats, Sabrina! :hi5:

That's awesome! :clap :clap :clap

:lol Now I have to make myself an "Oh Snap!" shirt with this.

:lol :lol :lol

Time once again for another ShawPaw Giveaway Contest! All entrants welcome (even if you have won a previous contest or are outside the US). Up for grabs is a brand new Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper mug.

So here's the challenge: Share a creepy, spooky story that you or someone you know has personally observed or wintessed. Limited to 100 words or less. The winner will be drawn at random. Look forward to some fun stories! Contest ends sometime before 10/31/2015! Make sure and tag your response to this contest #scaredschitless

Here's mine: When I was 14, my uncle rented an office space in an abandoned hospital turned business space in Norman, OK. My cousin and I went with him while he grabbed some documents and returned calls. We were just hanging out. My uncle hollered for us that we were leaving. As we exited the room, we heard a loud thud and saw that a large pillow had ended up 10+ ft from the couch we were just sitting on. It was a really heavy felt pillow and there's no logical way it could have ended up where it did.

I was in my early teens laying in bed still awake in the dark and thought I saw some blue light pass by my bedroom doorway. I shook it off as "seeing things" but kept looking at the doorway. Then a blue misty glowing shape of a body literally walked past my doorway. It scared me so much I got out of bed and turned every single light bulb in the house on (other than my sleeping family's bedrooms). Mom found me sitting in the living room with the lights on and told me to go to back to bed.

First post updated with all current contests that have been PMed to me!

CallMeTheDoctor can you PM the winner of your contest yesterday?

Back