Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I have an idea for a contest but the whole being based in the UK thing is a problem for any type of prize. :(

I'd be happy to work something out where you make a contest up, send funds, and I ship whatever prize you decide to give, for you via Amazon.

Time once again for another ShawPaw Giveaway Contest! All entrants welcome (even if you have won a previous contest or are outside the US). Up for grabs is a brand new Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper mug.

So here's the challenge: Share a creepy, spooky story that you or someone you know has personally observed or wintessed. Limited to 100 words or less. The winner will be drawn at random. Look forward to some fun stories! Contest ends sometime before 10/31/2015! Make sure and tag your response to this contest #scaredschitless
Challenge accepted! I have a true story to share:

12 years ago I was working abroad in an old hotel in England (Pennyhill Park Hotel, opened 1609). They had recently discovered a room hidden behind a wall, full of old paintings, and turned it into a hotel room. Naturally, they put me in this room. I woke up one night, and saw someone standing in front of the mirror, with no reflection. I sat up abruptly. They turned, looked right at me, then ran around the corner toward the door. I jumped out of bed and ran after them. There was nobody there, and the door was still chained.
#scaredschitless

Looks like we're going to have to take you out so you don't win every damn thing again this year.....

View attachment 217252
:rotfl

Hey guys, I'm warming up chat if anybody is interested.... I'll be in there for a few minutes..
Oooooh. I'll have to try to join later... That stuff is blocked at work. Need to reinstall the phone app... I forgot what I used. I have a new phone now...

:lol Now I have to make myself an "Oh Snap!" shirt with this.
:lol

Challenge accepted! I have a true story to share:

12 years ago I was working abroad in an old hotel in England (Pennyhill Park Hotel, opened 1609). They had recently discovered a room hidden behind a wall, full of old paintings, and turned it into a hotel room. Naturally, they put me in this room. I woke up one night, and saw someone standing in front of the mirror, with no reflection. I sat up abruptly. They turned, looked right at me, then ran around the corner toward the door. I jumped out of bed and ran after them. There was nobody there, and the door was still chained.
#scaredschitless

Scary stuff when this kind of thing happens in real life huh? Your's sounds scarier than mine...at least I was at home.

Scary stuff when this kind of thing happens in real life huh? Your's sounds scarier than mine...at least I was at home.
I figure that room was boarded up for a reason. Somebody probably died in there. I can definitively state that ghosts are real. I will NEVER forget that night! I don't believe all the ghost stories I hear, and I'm sure Ghost Hunters probably make most of that **** up, but ghosts positively exist. That's a fact.

I figure that room was boarded up for a reason. Somebody probably died in there. I can definitively state that ghosts are real. I will NEVER forget that night! I don't believe all the ghost stories I hear, and I'm sure Ghost Hunters probably make most of that **** up, but ghosts positively exist. That's a fact.

I'm not 100% sure what it was that I saw, but it fits the description of a ghost. Like straight out of Ghostbusters or something.

cc4e174af3e15949216a55466522e7da.jpg

Time once again for another ShawPaw Giveaway Contest! All entrants welcome (even if you have won a previous contest or are outside the US). Up for grabs is a brand new Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper mug.

So here's the challenge: Share a creepy, spooky story that you or someone you know has personally observed or wintessed. Limited to 100 words or less. The winner will be drawn at random. Look forward to some fun stories! Contest ends sometime before 10/31/2015! Make sure and tag your response to this contest #scaredschitless

Here's mine: When I was 14, my uncle rented an office space in an abandoned hospital turned business space in Norman, OK. My cousin and I went with him while he grabbed some documents and returned calls. We were just hanging out. My uncle hollered for us that we were leaving. As we exited the room, we heard a loud thud and saw that a large pillow had ended up 10+ ft from the couch we were just sitting on. It was a really heavy felt pillow and there's no logical way it could have ended up where it did.

Some really fun stories so far! Okay, so here's my story:

My friend and I were visiting some girls who lived in a small farming town in the middle of nowhere. At 1am we ended up at a long, desolate road. The girls jokingly laid on the road when a car appeared. They waited until he was close before running to the side. The car passed, then stopped, opening the door. We bolted into a pitch black cornfield. One girl tripped, so I went back and helped her up. I kept seeing blurs in the darkness with the feeling that someone would jump out all the way back to her house.

Wow, that was hard to get down to 100! I had it at 196 with more detail, but managed to get it down to 100. It may have lost some of the scary nature with the missing description; however, I was about 19 and it was truly terrifying at the time! Though I did find out that I can be heroic when needed, as my friend was LONG gone once we hit the field, with no idea that anyone had tripped or any care for those left behind. :lol #scaredschitless

Some really fun stories so far! Okay, so here's my story:

My friend and I were visiting some girls who lived in a small farming town in the middle of nowhere. At 1am we ended up at a long, desolate road. The girls jokingly laid on the road when a car appeared. They waited until he was close before running to the side. The car passed, then stopped, opening the door. We bolted into a pitch black cornfield. One girl tripped, so I went back and helped her up. I kept seeing blurs in the darkness with the feeling that someone would jump out all the way back to her house.

Wow, that was hard to get down to 100! I had it at 196 with more detail, but managed to get it down to 100. It may have lost some of the scary nature with the missing description; however, I was about 19 and it was truly terrifying at the time! Though I did find out that I can be heroic when needed, as my friend was LONG gone once we hit the field, with no idea that anyone had tripped or any care for those left behind. :lol #scaredschitless

Now I have to know all the story!!!! Omg that would be so freaky!

Back when I worked for the mortuary I saw crazy ****, veterean suicides, inmates, etc. Well one day we picked up a body and the body jolted a bit. Crazy ****... makes you think they alive still before they embalmed. However I had to dress them and help put them in casket next so... yeah it creepy as hell doing that.

#scaredschitless

Back