Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

:lol That's just a taste of the stuff they do together!

katee-sackhoff-and-tricia-helfer-in-acting-outlaws-2013-calendar-01-900x675.jpeg

tumblr_ng5n70pzLD1tex4wzo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mgp1yowAey1qbj5ibo10_r1_250.gif

I'm pretty sure it's for charity! They sell prints and such! She could very well have some at the show!

>>>On the phone with travel agent...<<<

"Hello! I'm fine, thank you. Yes, can you please get me on the next plane to Tulsa, Oklahoma?"

:lol no kidding. She was so nice and still really foxy.

Happy to hear it! It's great when they're nice to fans -- even though you're paying them. I've heard some horror stories about people like Adam West, and Andrea from Walking Dead basically ignoring people, signing, and moving on. I don't use "having a long line" as an excuse, or being tired...these people help make you famous and pay to see you...give them 30 seconds of cheer! That experience resonates, and it's better to have it be a positive one over people no longer being a fan.

Hey guys check out this Halloween attraction I'm going to next Wednesday!

FARMAGGEDON Haunted Attraction

I go with my sister every year. They've added a zombie paintballing experience to it this year, there's a video of it on their site. Pumped!!! :rock

That looks awesome, they don't do that kind of stuff around here in South florida any more. It's actually a shame, we used to have multiple haunted houses, a haunted hayride and bunch of other cool stuff, kinda why I want to move to central Florida now, more stuff to do.

Goose, when does your contest end again? I want to get you something but I have a statue I'm customizing so I want to try and work on that tonight and try to work on your contest tomorrow.

That looks awesome, they don't do that kind of stuff around here in South florida any more. It's actually a shame, we used to have multiple haunted houses, a haunted hayride and bunch of other cool stuff, kinda why I want to move to central Florida now, more stuff to do.

Goose, when does your contest end again? I want to get you something but I have a statue I'm customizing so I want to try and work on that tonight and try to work on your contest tomorrow.

The attraction started years ago and has grown to become one of the top attractions of it's type in the UK. The fact it's on a farm in the middle of nowhere makes the drive in fun too.

Don't worry about the contest, I'm going to extend the closing date until mid next week, I'll have it updated on the front page.

I go with my sister every year. They've added a zombie paintballing experience to it this year, there's a video of it on their site. Pumped!!! :rock

I've read about these! Looks amazing! We have something done at Canada's Wonderland, which is a theme park, but I'm not sure of any of these full fledged horror parks that pop up just for Halloween. I'd love to go to one sometime! Have fun!!

I've read about these! Looks amazing! We have something done at Canada's Wonderland, which is a theme park, but I'm not sure of any of these full fledged horror parks that pop up just for Halloween. I'd love to go to one sometime! Have fun!!

Halloween seems to becoming bigger over here now. It's great seeing these sort of attractions become bigger and better each year. I'll try and grab some pics!

That sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to try that zombie outlaw paintball of I was there.

I'm not sure if anyone is still playing but don't forget Monday 7:00 PM Pacific time I will post the 10th and final question. Winner gets pick #1 and runner up gets pick #3. Now I just need to think up my horror character idea for gooses contest. Crap... I'm so uncreative. :(
I'm playing, but the time probably won't work for me, so I'll probably just be entering for the consolation prize...

Prepping for my contest right now! Will be posting in a little while...

Nice meeting a few of you at Wizard World Tulsa today. I looked for antman for a while as I remember Zod's nephew was going dressed as that. Still cool to put faces to names.

anmI8Lf.jpg

I hope Zod doesn't mind me borrowing his gif...

CONTEST TIME!!! I was inspired by the "guess how many blu-rays I own" contest, so I am doing something similar... I own a LOT of movies. Many on DVD, many on blu-ray, and some on HD-DVD. I have many of the blu-rays logged on blu-ray.com:
Blu-ray.com - Blu-ray collection

I have NOT entered all of my collection on that website. However, I also use an app on my phone, where I scan in movies I own. I have NOT scanned in everything I own into the app yet. The app includes DVD, BD, and HD-DVD, and IF I entered in everything I own, it would probably be around 4000 titles... So that's your range. My question is, how many titles does my app say I own? I will take a screenshot now so it is locked in.

Everybody gets ONE guess. Please POST your guess here by 10pm CST tomorrow (Sunday 10/25). Do not PM me, cuz my mailbox can't handle it. CLOSEST GUESS WINS! It's OK if you go over, but in the case of a tie, the person with the lower guess will win.

Winner gets their choice of ONE of the following Blu-rays, shipped 1st class on Monday, so you should be able to watch it before Halloween, unless you are overseas. If you are outside of the US, I will cover only $3 toward shipping. You must pay the rest.

Here are the prize choices (note that 3 titles are NEW/SEALED, except for the original Friday the 13th which is used, but the disc is in perfect condition)
20151024_192716.jpg

I will have at least 3 more contests, and may find other BD or DVD options. This is all I found so far...

anmI8Lf.jpg

I hope Zod doesn't mind me borrowing his gif...

CONTEST TIME!!! I was inspired by the "guess how many blu-rays I own" contest, so I am doing something similar... I own a LOT of movies. Many on DVD, many on blu-ray, and some on HD-DVD. I have many of the blu-rays logged on blu-ray.com:
Blu-ray.com - Blu-ray collection

I have NOT entered all of my collection on that website. However, I also use an app on my phone, where I scan in movies I own. I have NOT scanned in everything I own into the app yet. The app includes DVD, BD, and HD-DVD, and IF I entered in everything I own, it would probably be around 4000 titles... So that's your range. My question is, how many titles does my app say I own? I will take a screenshot now so it is locked in.

Everybody gets ONE guess. Please POST your guess here by 10pm CST tomorrow (Sunday 10/25). Do not PM me, cuz my mailbox can't handle it. CLOSEST GUESS WINS! It's OK if you go over, but in the case of a tie, the person with the lower guess will win.

Winner gets their choice of ONE of the following Blu-rays, shipped 1st class on Monday, so you should be able to watch it before Halloween, unless you are overseas. If you are outside of the US, I will cover only $3 toward shipping. You must pay the rest.

Here are the prize choices (note that 3 titles are NEW/SEALED, except for the original Friday the 13th which is used, but the disc is in perfect condition)
View attachment 219217

I will have at least 3 more contests, and may find other BD or DVD options. This is all I found so far...

Back