Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Sitting here thinking, I can't honestly remember anything I dressed up as when I was a kid... ? haha. I'll have to ask my mom for some pics to remember.
However, my favorite costume I've made over the years is my Axl Rose one I did about 8 years ago. Complete with drawn on tattoos and all.

Halloween200701.jpg

Halloween200704.jpg

Halloween200705.jpg

Halloween200702.jpg

Halloween200703.jpg
This is awesome! I've always thought about being either Marty or Axel. Marty would work well for me, being a short dude.

Went to Tulsa con yesterday. Somebody was selling flying squirrels......yep. Flying squirrels.

Pretty fun though. Got a con exclusive Dr strange #1 variant with artwork by Neil Adams. Also bought a tmnt print by Billy Martin and had him sign it as well. He also signs the exclusive walking dead comic that he did artwork to for free. Super nice guy. Headed back up there in a bit.

ZOD! I just got the box and thank you so much! I will be sipping a cold drink from my Venom mug while Saluting Hydra wearing my new pin! :lol

Glad you like it. I don't even know what each person is getting. My wife packed them and I'm just grabbing the box and slapping a label on it. I just realized that I haven't been putting cards in the boxes though. Dang it.

I'm not sure if anyone is still playing but don't forget Monday 7:00 PM Pacific time I will post the 10th and final question. Winner gets pick #1 and runner up gets pick #3. Now I just need to think up my horror character idea for gooses contest. Crap... I'm so uncreative. :(

I'm not sure if anyone is still playing but don't forget Monday 7:00 PM Pacific time I will post the 10th and final question. Winner gets pick #1 and runner up gets pick #3. Now I just need to think up my horror character idea for gooses contest. Crap... I'm so uncreative. :(
I have all the questions and answers so far.

I'm still in the running!

I think.

Take something weird: an old poem, a feature in an old painting, an obscure historical or fictional person/creature. Reinterpret it. Twist it. Make it iconic.

Or do what I did and subvert a classic in the vein of 90's horror classics such as Candy Man and Leprechaun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Take something weird: an old poem, a feature in an old painting, an obscure historical or fictional person/creature. Reinterpret it. Twist it. Make it iconic.

Or do what I did and subvert a classic in the vein of 90's horror classics such as Candy Man and Leprechaun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Something like Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. [emoji2]

Back