Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Very nice of you to extend that offer Josh! :clap
As a matter of fact, I did pick Pinhead. [emoji38]

If you agree, Josh, you can award Kamikaze the Pinhead and I will be just as happy to continue playing the contests even if I don't win anything. Let's just all continue to enjoy this Halloween! :rock
No worries Centurion I got ot all worked out. Thanks for the offer though!

No door can stop a wandering Grizz!

52.jpg

anmI8Lf.jpg

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

I'm getting one person's autograph at Wizard World Tulsa. The first person to guess who it is wins a mystery box.

Guess as many times as you want.

Thanks my man! :hi5::lol I don't sleep...I wait for Zod contests. :lol Plus I remember you mentioning it about 30 pages back!

I'd love to meet her! I HUGELY regret not meeting Katee Sackhoff when I had the chance...well, I kind of had the chance, but couldn't go the day she was at the Con. They ride bikes together across country! Acting Outlaws is their thing...they do photo shoots, sell images and calendars and such!

Acting_Outlaws_8x10-04_lgprvw.jpg

She's the only person I'm looking forward to meeting since I've never seen her at a convention. If Mike Tyson hadn't cancelled I'd have gotten something signed by him too.

Thanks my man! :hi5::lol I don't sleep...I wait for Zod contests. :lol Plus I remember you mentioning it about 30 pages back!

I'd love to meet her! I HUGELY regret not meeting Katee Sackhoff when I had the chance...well, I kind of had the chance, but couldn't go the day she was at the Con. They ride bikes together across country! Acting Outlaws is their thing...they do photo shoots, sell images and calendars and such!

Acting_Outlaws_8x10-04_lgprvw.jpg

Holy moly!

She's the only person I'm looking forward to meeting since I've never seen her at a convention. If Mike Tyson hadn't cancelled I'd have gotten something signed by him too.

She seems like she'll be really friendly, so I hope she is when you meet her! Do you have something for her to sign, or are you picking up a picture there?! I'd definitely aim to meet her and Katee if either come back. I LOVED Battlestar Galactica...one of my favourite shows period! I really need to watch it again too...just so damn good.

I'm just looking to get a simple pic of her in the red dress signed unless she's has something else that catches my eye. Battlestar Galactica was a great show--one of my favorites, but I don't see many of the actors at conventions anymore.

I'm just looking to get a simple pic of her in the red dress signed unless she's has something else that catches my eye. Battlestar Galactica was a great show--one of my favorites, but I don't see many of the actors at conventions anymore.

I didn't get to meet them, because I didn't have the funds at the time and autographs can get crazy up here, but I went to both Jamie Bamber's Q&A and Tahmoh Penikett's Q&A! Both were friendly and fun! But yeah, they've unfortunately died down a lot in recent years, which sucks, as they should be a staple at most conventions!

Back