Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I would have known that if I had looked at your location. :slap

giphy.gif

:lol

I got my machine running, but it crashed twice just getting these avatars saved out. I'm going to have to focus new avatars on the people that don't have one at all because my machine won't stay on long enough for me to do a bunch of work. (Kamikaze, we'll talk later about what you want for your year round avatar). So unfortunately, all of you veterans will just have to make do with the old ones. I'm going to try and get Happyboy, Captain Clown, azurepred, and angry Kal-el done, but no promises. This computer thing couldn't come at a worse time, as doing spook with an iPad kinda sucks.

View attachment 296516

View attachment 296517

View attachment 296518

View attachment 296519

View attachment 296520

And here is another for BuffyGirl, if she wants it. The fact that Buffy's head was getting cut off at the top and lack of avatar Buffy was making my OCD go crazy.

View attachment 296521

Don't stress Veil! Computer issues are such a pain, especially when you work on them as much as you seem to and have things locked onto them. Hopefully you're able to get a new computer, or get that one fixed up sooner than later! I hate not having a computer at the ready. :lol

This is my grail print and how it looks all framed up in my home. :D

That print is AWESOME. Love it. I need to start that franchise up soon! Maybe this weekend.

Veil u might have to reinstall windows. If u have a recovery disk it will be easy

I got my machine running, but it crashed twice just getting these avatars saved out. I'm going to have to focus new avatars on the people that don't have one at all because my machine won't stay on long enough for me to do a bunch of work. (Kamikaze, we'll talk later about what you want for your year round avatar). So unfortunately, all of you veterans will just have to make do with the old ones. I'm going to try and get Happyboy, Captain Clown, azurepred, and angry Kal-el done, but no promises. This computer thing couldn't come at a worse time, as doing spook with an iPad kinda sucks.

View attachment 296516

View attachment 296517

View attachment 296518

View attachment 296519

View attachment 296520

And here is another for BuffyGirl, if she wants it. The fact that Buffy's head was getting cut off at the top and lack of avatar Buffy was making my OCD go crazy.

View attachment 296521

Just caught up, sorry to hear about your pc issues, I was there in August and I'm still not where I want to be. Just ignore my last pm, we can talk another day. Enjoy spooking!

View attachment 296516

View attachment 296517

View attachment 296518

View attachment 296519

View attachment 296520

View attachment 296521

thanks for trying, no worries if you can't get to me :wave

It's been quiet in here today. I'm thinking of starting my second contest sometime tomorrow.

Anybody around two years ago when I based a contest on the Birthday cake I was making for my son? I seem to remember fondant...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back