Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Ha ha! I just watched this last weekend with my son.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

It's still really fun! They hold up well. I love the new cartoon reboot...SO much better than the original cartoon that I grew up adoring. You guys should watch that if you already don't!

yep.... :monkey3 going to hit pretty hard.

Stay safe!

ORZDu5.gif

yep.... :monkey3 going to hit pretty hard.

Stay safe! We went through Katrina and lost it all. I'd hate for anybody to go through that scat. I hope all goes well for you and everybody else down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OKAY freaks! Time for a quick contest. :D

The prizes will be a choice of one of two digital HD movie codes. Either Star Wars: The Force Awakens or Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice!

Rules: First person to post the 3 correct answers in THIS thread wins!

Fill in the blanks for each horror/halloween movie quote below, and include what movie they are from.

1. "♫ I am the ________ on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the ____ with fright! ♫"

2. "Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge ____ in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with _____ logics."

3. "Sisters, All _______ Eve has become a night of ____, where children wear costumes and run amok!"

and GO! :panic:

The Nightmare Before Christmas
I am the shadow on the moon at night Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

The Cabin in the Woods
Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they, and he will bind them with ancient logics.

Hocus Pocus
Sisters, All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!

:blissy

Wow. Step out, put the kids to bed, come check back in, and crows won a contest!

Congrats crows!

:lecture Looks like we have a winner!

Hey crows are you along the eastern shores of FL?
They ordered an emergency evac for everyone there.
Be safe bro.

is that the fastest contest post ever? :lol

thanks guys. I am near Orlando. I guess im "inland", we are going to feel the storm around 4 AM, but we havent heard anything about evacuating.
I wonder what other freaks are in FL as well, I know clown Prince is FL, im pretty scared for the people in the coast. the news channels said anyone that stays in their home will die (they actually said "you will die tonight)

I think I heard category 4.

Winds range from 131 to 155 mph and can cause catastrophic damage to property, humans, and animals. Severe structural damage to frame homes, apartments, and shopping centers should be expected. Category 4 hurricanes often include long-term power outages and water shortages lasting from a few weeks to a few months, so again, it’s important for any remaining residents to have a significant nonperishable food and water supply at hand.

Jeez crows stay safe and watch TFA on your laptop till it's over. :lol

Right now is just raining. Flooding is the biggest problem (as well as trees coming down) we got a bunch of sand bags here for the patio doors.
any little stuff like flower pots or stuff like that will become like bullets hitting everything.

In Haiti it has killed over like 140 people or something and in Cuba and Bahamas it has completely destroyed many buildings, 1 million people have no homes now. in FL many cities are with no power now.

But The Hurricane will come back 7 days later and hit FL AGAIN.... (Will hit Miami pretty bad)

matthew%20thurs%2011am%20track_1475769028349_2137749_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

And There's a storm called Nicole that is picking up winds of 80 Miles per hour and is behind Matthew.

WcfdSnd.jpg

The coast might disappear...:horror

Back