Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's better a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche? They're all great it's a matter of personal preference.

I personally LOVE all the Slashers and cannot say who's better than who. Jason & Freddy terrified me the most but i won't say they're better that Michael Myers and Leatherface.

slashers.jpg

I'll say while I do have an appreciation for all the slashers I grew up with, Jason is at the top of my list and Freddy is at the bottom. I do like them all though. Jason is the one who made the biggest impact on me as a kid.

What's better a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche? They're all great it's a matter of personal preference.

I personally LOVE all the Slashers and cannot say who's better than who. Jason & Freddy terrified me the most but i won't say they're better that Michael Myers and Leatherface.

slashers.jpg
:exactly: That's one sweet piece of fright.

When I was 19 years old, I was a security guard for a car dealership on the midnight shift. I saw Halloween for the first time one night on a small black and white television that plugged into a cigarette lighter in my 1980 Pinto. It scared me so badly, I refused to make my rounds the rest of the night without my partner who monitored the far end of the lot going with me. Friday the 13th's never scared me. I had watched those as a kid at home with my parents on a gigantic vhs player.

When I was 19 years old, I was a security guard for a car dealership on the midnight shift. I saw Halloween for the first time one night on a small black and white television that plugged into a cigarette lighter in my 1980 Pinto. It scared me so badly, I refused to make my rounds the rest of the night without my partner who monitored the far end of the lot going with me. Friday the 13th's never scared me. I had watched those as a kid at home with my parents on a gigantic vhs player.

Exorcist got me, not much else after that though, I was 4-5 years old I believe.

exorcist-6.jpg

freddy scared the crap outta me :rotfl

I could never take him seriously, as a kid I still laughed.

For some reason, I always wished I was the person in the movie that was being attack so you could nail that SOB!

It's like those type of movies that you watch and you keep screaming at the tube "Don't go in there you IDIOT!!!!" :lol

I could never take him seriously, as a kid I still laughed.

For some reason, I always wished I was the person in the movie that was being attack so you could nail that SOB!

It's like those type of movies that you watch and you keep screaming at the tube "Don't go in there you IDIOT!!!!" :lol

for me it was the whole sleep thing. freddy could come out of nowhere & you're screwed :lol

for me it was the whole sleep thing. freddy could come out of nowhere & you're screwed :lol

I dunno. Never bought that just like I never bought Michael just stumbling around Haddonfield in broad daylight and winding up at his own home without getting caught. Jason was never realistic but the movies never took themselves seriously anyways which is why they're so great. Out of all of them, Leatherface seemed the most real anyway, having been based off of Ed Gein.

Yeah thats why Freddy is my least because even as a kid I just thought he was corny and couldnt take the movies seriously enough to be scared.

Only movies that ever "scared" me as a kid were ghost flicks like Poltergeist...

...and those "Real Ghost Stories" Jonathan Frakes used to host.

Back