Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who these 'Christians' are, but Jesus himself says, "No man knows the day or the hour (of Judgment Day), not even the angels in heaven, but only the Father."

That means Jesus doesn't even know when it is, so how does Harold Camping know? Besides, there is supposed to be 3.5 years of world peace brought on by some guy with all the answers right before he declares himself God and starts Armageddon which lasts for another 3.5 years, and then the world ends. That part clearly hasn't happened yet.

So, the moral of this post is, if some ass-hole says the world is going to end on this day, bet your ass it won't.

Yes, I'm a Christian, but I'm not a self righteous, judgmental prick. Dig it?

I don't know who these 'Christians' are, but Jesus himself says, "No man knows the day or the hour (of Judgment Day), not even the angels in heaven, but only the Father."

That means Jesus doesn't even know when it is, so how does Harold Camping know?

If some _______ says the world is going to end on this day, bet your ass it won't.

Maybe tomorrow night, they'll all cut off their testicles, hit up Marie Calendar's for some blueberry pie and then drink tainted water to go join Jesus on the mothership Saturday evening? :huh

That means Jesus doesn't even know when it is, so how does Harold Camping know? Besides, there is supposed to be 3.5 years of world peace brought on by some guy with all the answers right before he declares himself God and starts Armageddon which lasts for another 3.5 years, and then the world ends. That part clearly hasn't happened yet.

So, the moral of this post is, if some ass-hole says the world is going to end on this day, bet your ass it won't.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Jesus in a Jason thread? Awesome, here's my contribution...

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." ~Jesus

Mathew 10:34-39

hqdefault.jpg

Jesus in a Jason thread? Awesome, here's my contribution...

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." ~Jesus

Mathew 10:34-39

Shameful try, and may I point out that this is a common verse used to discredit Jesus. Here's the truth:

This is not a quote from Jesus. This is Jesus quoting Micah 7:6 which is a description of how the wicked will act in the presence of the faithful. It basically means that unbelievers will not be at peace with believers, even if the two are in the same house. Example: A woman finds Christ, and suddenly her unbelieving husband will see her as an enemy.

Why did Jesus quote this? He was sending his disciples out to spread Jesus' ministry, and He was warning them not to expect a warm welcome. When you preach the gospel (this word means: good news, referring to the salvation Jesus would bring), people will become your enemies. In this sense, Jesus came 'to bring a sword'. The current attitude toward even the idea of Christ in popular media today is a good example of what He is telling them. And so is your intended use of those verses. Out of context, even the truth can be used to create a lie.

Your response to this reply, if any, will be very telling.

Last edited:
A little clarification on the 'worthy' part of those verses. Jesus came to bring a free gift: His life as payment for any life willing to believe in Him and accept the gift as payment for their debt of sin to God. That means it costs you nothing but faith to inherit Heaven as co-heir with Jesus. But, if you'd rather turn your back on the free gift because your friend, or your dad, or your sister doesn't believe, and you'd rather stick with them, then by your own choice the gift isn't for you, and you are not worthy of the sacrifice He made of Himself for you. He was not passing judgment on anybody, nor was he excluding anybody except by their own will, not His.

I'll be so glad after 6pm tomorrow evening, when the ostriches bury their heads in the sand, the Jesus talk subsides, and we can get back to discussing the Jason PF. :lol

Not meant as disrespect at all. Just that this is a touchy topic given the "impending doom" and should be held in the Sandbox, if here at all.

Why put off til tomorrw (when nothing's going to happen) what you can talk about today?

I've got two of these on order, and I'm planning an ax wound mod of one of them: ax embedded in the masked head, and ax wound in the face head.:yess: Either that, or I might do a full part 4 conversion of one. Haven't decided yet. Probably won't until he is in hand.

Why put off til tomorrw (when nothing's going to happen) what you can talk about today?

I've got two of these on order, and I'm planning an ax wound mod of one of them: ax embedded in the masked head, and ax wound in the face head.:yess: Either that, or I might do a full part 4 conversion of one. Haven't decided yet. Probably won't until he is in hand.

Well, that way I don't insult the people who're gonna be embarrassed enough as it is. :wink1: :lol

As for Jason, I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with him. :rock:rock:rock

silent, id like to see that axe in the head mod. That would be freaking awesome!!!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I hate to sound like a broken record but PLEASE Sideshow, pump this gem out asap! I haven't been this excited for a collectible in a long while.

silent, id like to see that axe in the head mod. That would be freaking awesome!!!

Well, that way I don't insult the people who're gonna be embarrassed enough as it is. :wink1: :lol

As for Jason, I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with him. :rock:rock:rock

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I will definitely post pics of it. This wait is killing me, too. If it really doesn't come out til Spetember, that will make a year since I painted it. At least I did get to see those production samples that I thought were my own prototypes. Mad props to China, and I was told they are supposed to be making even more improvement still.

Back