Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY!!! HELL FRIGGIN' YEAH!!!

woo.gif

Awsome got the 14 day notice evryone check your card info on this one you only get one chance as stated.

yep, got my notice as well, man now im getting all paranoid that my card info is good to go and the funds are there...which I know they are, but still getting that paranoid feeling.

A little over 2 months, sounds about right. I hate the waiting game, especially when Sideshows involved. My guess is I will have this in hand by April or May of 2011. :(

Wow, surprisingly optimistic there, bud. :lol

I'm thinking he'll bill 'n ship around SDCC 2011 along with everything else we've PO'd between this SDCC and then. :lol

:lol these posts were from August of last year. Nam, you were pretty damn close :hi5:

If anyone is truly worried, you can send a money order in to Sideshow, and you'll be all set with no surprises. I did so with the PZ exclusive.

This is a pleasant surprise. I better make sure the credit card I used doesn't expire around that time. I wouldn't want it canceled after using some of my Sideshow points and of course the NRD.

Order Summary

Date Placed: 2010-11-26 00:00:00
Subtotal: $193.99
Tax (Est.): $14.06
Points Used: ( 1720) $86.00
Ship (Est.): Your current total includes estimated shipping. Contact us for a firm ship cost. [Click Here]
Current Total: $223.14
Item(s) Shipping from Sideshow Collectibles
Sku Description Status

Friday the 13th Collectibles Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th Part III Premium Format Figure Sideshow Exclusive Version (1)

Unit Price: 279.99 each

Back