Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you do that? I think I'll do the same.

I dont see why not, I was talking to Josh on Live last night and told him I was gonna call them and have them charge me and he said he did it on the final payment of a flex pay item.

I've done it a few times in the past for pieces that I wanted to make sure I had secured. It was a '1-2-3' thing and they had no problems running the card a day or two ahead of time. They may require you to submit an email though saying your give them permission to do that. (I had to on one of my last pieces.)

Years ago I bought a few copies of Ultimate Spider-man #1 white cover varint at a shop going out of business. He didnt care that he had the retailer incentive mixed with the regular editions.

I just sold one white cover variant #1 to pay for this. I paid $3 for the comic. Hence I paid $3 for this Jason. Life can be really good sometimes.:yess:

Man that is great news! Do you remember the total duty/tax you paid when the Hulk comiquette arrived? I'm thinking of setting up a Fedex account to avoid some of the fees.

Fedex charges $10 for vat (handling fees) plus your province sales tax. I believe you are only 5% where as I am 12%. it's quite a huge savings then going to eBay. You would only pay $19 for the Hulk EX in custom fees. It's really like paying nothing for you because u get back $18.50 in reward points back from SSC.

There is a good chance that some wait listers are gonna get their orders converted. With all the stuff that has shipped in the last month, is shipping right now and is gonna ship in the next couple weeks, plus SDCC going on, I am sure there are more than a few people running short on funds.

:exactly: , ordered the exclusive too and with optimus prime and a bunch of HT figures shipping soon this comes really unexpected but i won't cancel , guess i'll have to sell some HT figures on evilbay :gah:

Fedex charges $10 for vat (handling fees) plus your province sales tax. I believe you are only 5% where as I am 12%. it's quite a huge savings then going to eBay. You would only pay $19 for the Hulk EX in custom fees. It's really like paying nothing for you because u get back $18.50 in reward points back from SSC.

since 4th jan this year all taxes have gone up to 20% before then i was only paying 5% so im expecting to pay £60 gbp on tax for this not sure if canadas the same now:dunno

since 4th jan this year all taxes have gone up to 20% before then i was only paying 5% so im expecting to pay £60 gbp on tax for this not sure if canadas the same now:dunno

Nope. Every province in Canada runs a different sales tax. It's a real bummer for you guys now to order from SSC. :monkey2

Canada is this place that has very good looking people with tons of cash. Rich and pretty it is. Canada's neighbor is referred to as "south of our balls" filled with the complete opposite. Poor and ugly people. :wave

Canada is this place that has very good looking people with tons of cash. Rich and pretty it is. Canada's neighbor is referred to as "south of our balls" filled with the complete opposite. Poor and ugly people. :wave

Sounds wild.

We have "south of our balls" neighbors here, in my country, also.

Ironically, it too full of poor and ugly people :lecture

Back