Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of regretting passing on this one right now. I remember the night it was up until early in the morning.

I know nam will say FAIL! :lol

I've only really ordered a couple of times direct from Sideshow. What are their shipping options? Do they ever use USPS?

If your in Canada it's Fedex. Everything is $25 to ship to Canada and it only take 3 days before u receive the item. It's the best deal for us Canadians :)

That was a nice email to wake up too :rock :rock

Zartan, Rock n Roll and a Jason processing email all in the same day :rock

My order for the exclusive never switched over and I got the dreaded e-mail aka buy the regular version or you're most likely screwed e-mail. Damn, no exclusive for me. :( I'm really tempted to get the regular. I just want that machete so bad. Excuse me while I go tear up.

:lol these posts were from August of last year. Nam, you were pretty damn close :hi5:

Just bought lottery tickets. With this and nailing Rock 'n Roll, I don't wanna lose out. :lol

Kind of regretting passing on this one right now. I remember the night it was up until early in the morning.

I know nam will say FAIL! :lol

I don't need to. The sheeeeeeeeeeer level of self loathing you'll suffer while we're all pining over the best PF to ever come out of Sideshow is plenty bad enough without it. You have my deepest sympathies. :lol

Thanks!

$25 to ship via Fedex for a Premium Format? Are you sure?

Yes. SSC has made a deal with Fedex to pass on the savings to International buyers. For the last year, all purchases I made are $25. The largest box I had shipped was the Hulk comiquette & it was $25 still. :hi5: it's way better then going the eBay route. I get everything through SSC now.:yess:

Yes. SSC has made a deal with Fedex to pass on the savings to International buyers. For the last year, all purchases I made are $25. The largest box I had shipped was the Hulk comiquette & it was $25 still. :hi5: it's way better then going the eBay route. I get everything through SSC now.:yess:

Man that is great news! Do you remember the total duty/tax you paid when the Hulk comiquette arrived? I'm thinking of setting up a Fedex account to avoid some of the fees.

I remember having this in my basket the night the EX went up. Then it was out of my basket, then back in, then back out. Then it was gone.

Oh well. Congrats to those getting this. I hope it's epic. My best friend is getting the EX so I get to see it in person which is nice. If I like it i have no issues getting the reg edition as I would never display it the other way. The only reason I would have got the EX was to flip.

Looking foward to seeing the photos here.

I think the week of the 29th I will just call them up and let them charge me that way I dont get no unexpected cancellations.

There is a good chance that some wait listers are gonna get their orders converted. With all the stuff that has shipped in the last month, is shipping right now and is gonna ship in the next couple weeks, plus SDCC going on, I am sure there are more than a few people running short on funds.

Back