Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched part 3 tonight in anticipation of getting this ....... can't wait :yess:

Exclusive version, that is :D

It's the stupid NRD thing. They'll fix it when you call. Same thing happened to me after I moved.

And the same thing happened to me to when I moved out of San Jose. For this Jason I'm going to double check and triple check that my credit card information is in order especially since Sideshow is not offering any courtesy decline windows.

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT CREDIT CARD DECLINES AND CREDIT CARD AND SHIPPING POLICIES:
Due to the limited nature of this item, Sideshow is NOT offering any courtesy decline window, which would allow several business days for the client to update payment information with us in the event of a card decline.Bazinga!

Even check the security on your credit card. You see a buddy of mine had a credit card company where the security was way overzealous and declined the Sideshow charge because they thought it was "suspicious". Well to make long story short Sideshow didn't give him a 2nd chance to give them a new card and so he lost out on the exclusive piece that he badly wanted and he lost out on his reward points to.

I'd say that if there is any doubt of payment going through for this piece, call SS a little early and try it over the phone. If it doesn't work then, you should have time to rectify the sitchimication. Hell, I think my order should be fine, but that's still my plan.

I am hoping this piece comes out perfect, it better.

This has been such a long wait for this item, and they only making 200 so hopefully a lot of effect and QC went into this item.

You guys are worrying me about the whole credit card thing.

Better phone my bank and tell them i large amount is coming off my account on this date.

regarding Jason being at Comic Con he aint. There booth map doesn't show him

I'd say that if there is any doubt of payment going through for this piece, call SS a little early and try it over the phone. If it doesn't work then, you should have time to rectify the sitchimication. Hell, I think my order should be fine, but that's still my plan.

Hey Barb......

STOP HELPING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah::mad:

____ con, we'll have in hand is a couple weeks, I honestly dont need to see any more pics. In hand is all I care about anymore, even if it was at SDCC it would just be the proto we have been staring at for a year already,

:lol Sorry, SkiBro! Won't happen again, brother! :peace

Yes, thank you, you need to help me get this piece. So.....

Start telling people to cancel, tell them the apps suck, it's not accurate, make some photoshops, cancel order numbers, hack accounts of other member to obtain "order number", Freddie Mercury is better, etc....

^^^ DIS is "good" work :lecture

____ con, we'll have in hand is a couple weeks, I honestly dont need to see any more pics. In hand is all I care about anymore, even if it was at SDCC it would just be the proto we have been staring at for a year already,
True. I just want this piece to get the respect it deserves.
Yes, thank you, you need to help me get this piece. So.....

Start telling people to cancel, tell them the apps suck, it's not accurate, make some photoshops, cancel order numbers, hack accounts of other member to obtain "order number", Freddie Mercury is better, etc....

^^^ DIS is "good" work :lecture
:lol :lol :lol That is WAY too much work for my lazy ass!

This is a good point. Plus keep in mind Sideshow sets up at the con looking to promote future products. This item is pretty much sold out now so why promote it further?

Jeez, a week from tomorrow! :rock

Hey does anyone know if Sideshow will allow an alternate address (wifes work) to avoid picking him up from the Fedex depot the next day?

Back