Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and did like Nam as well, 400$ on the card should keep me safe and the custom fees will be covered no problem!

I was going to wait for it to come out and buy it but I just went ahead and preordered him. You are pretty serous about the statue though.

I was going to wait for it to come out and buy it but I just went ahead and preordered him. You are pretty serous about the statue though.

This is not a future grail. This is already a grail and has been since Sideshow did the first Jason. Moreso since SSC showed the not to stellar prototype at Diane's auction a few years back which left most of us chomping at the bit. Serious, therefore, is an understatement. :lol

I am a die hard Universal Monsters guy, with out a conventional job at the moment. I only watch the slashers for an occasioanl diversion. I couldnt hit the order button for this fast enough. In fact, to make sure I would be able to get it--I cancelled my order for the Nosferatu exclusive statue. That's how darn good this piece is,,,and the after market is going to prove us all right.

This is not a future grail. This is already a grail and has been since Sideshow did the first Jason. Moreso since SSC showed the not to stellar prototype at Diane's auction a few years back which left most of us chomping at the bit. Serious, therefore, is an understatement. :lol

I suppose it is an understatement. I've been on this site a couple of years and I've never seen such excitement over a Statue/figure before and frankly I found it kind of weird at first but after thinking about it it's pretty cool to see this many people so passionate about something.

glad i ordered the excluisve but with such a low ES i was really surprised it took almost a day to sold out

Off topic, I was gonna watch Sgt. Kabukiman today on netflix but I fell asleep. I thought of you when I saw the title.

Off topic, when I am watching netflix I see you sign in and out like 10 times a day.

Also off topic, I have a sickening feeling I am gonna have to bump a certain thread soon :mad:

Off topic, I was gonna watch Sgt. Kabukiman today on netflix but I fell asleep. I thought of you when I saw the title.

Off topic, when I am watching netflix I see you sign in and out like 10 times a day.

Also off topic, I have a sickening feeling I am gonna have to bump a certain thread soon :mad:

Hopefully it's not the "Why does Sideshow make such small editions? I missed out AGAIN!" thread. :nana:

display options, think I'm gonna go with mask on and machete....what about you guys?

i'm still surprised that sideshow made the machete exclusive only

display options, think I'm gonna go with mask on and machete....what about you guys?

i'm still surprised that sideshow made the machete exclusive only

Mask and axe. I don't think the machete really became iconic for him until The Final Chapter, but I see your point. But getting the exclusive, it's nice to know I can switch it up later on when I feel like it :D

Mask and axe. I don't think the machete really became iconic for him until The Final Chapter, but I see your point. But getting the exclusive, it's nice to know I can switch it up later on when I feel like it :D

exactly :lol

machete initially just revel in the exclusive smugness :D then some axe action :lol

Back