Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a good chance that some wait listers are gonna get their orders converted. With all the stuff that has shipped in the last month, is shipping right now and is gonna ship in the next couple weeks, plus SDCC going on, I am sure there are more than a few people running short on funds.

This might be me......:(

I'd actually be surprised if they take that route. They seem to expect the reboot to be the next best thing to the second coming of Jesus. Given they've already tread the territory, I can see them letting Sideshow focus on "rehashing the old stuff" while they focus on the stupid Lee garbage.

I wouldnt know why DC Direct would even continue to exist at this point. I mean, mattel is outdoing them in the figures department...and I would hope SSC would be better productions than DCD. So--maybe DCD will go MIA?

I wouldnt know why DC Direct would even continue to exist at this point. I mean, mattel is outdoing them in the figures department...and I would hope SSC would be better productions than DCD. So--maybe DCD will go MIA?

You'd think. But there's already been chatter in the DC license thread about DCD continuing with statues. With Matty and Sideshow both making 12" figures though, I'd honestly be surprised if DCD continued with the 13" figures. :huh

I'm eager to display the Unmaksed portrait with axe on my coffe table...i'm praying it's as good as we all hope it is.

I sent them an email asking for the total I will be billed with shipping and the nrd applied. The crickets around Camp Crystal Lake are all I have heard thus far,lol. Anyone know for sure what the total should be stateside? I would hate to lose my Jason over 21 cents or soemthing stupid like that....

I sent them an email asking for the total I will be billed with shipping and the nrd applied. The crickets around Camp Crystal Lake are all I have heard thus far,lol. Anyone know for sure what the total should be stateside? I would hate to lose my Jason over 21 cents or soemthing stupid like that....

I have $400 sitting there (price and buffer), to ensure this goes through without a hitch. :lol

Back