Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...7 days :yess:

the+ring.jpg

Why the heck wasn't this shown at Comic Con??

Anyways, glad to have an exclusive on order, 7 more days! Sooo glad I cancelled my Predator LSB for this guy.

Double checked with SS today that my card info was correct, Billing address and delivery address details are all in order, Spoke with the lovely Jaclyn who told me everything is present and correct. Let the payment commence :yess:

Double checked with SS today that my card info was correct, Billing address and delivery address details are all in order, Spoke with the lovely Jaclyn who told me everything is present and correct. Let the payment commence :yess:

Yeah I also inquired. I see no problems cuz they just charged me for the $85 deposit on my Robocop bust with no problems. Should be ok.

Jeez, one freaking week! :yess:

I'd updated my CC and on my end it doesn't show the credit card expire date has changed. Called SSC & they rest assured the CC was changed. I'm going to call them next Friday morning & process it over the phone. I can't afford any hiccups with this piece.

I'd updated my CC and on my end it doesn't show the credit card expire date has changed. Called SSC & they rest assured the CC was changed. I'm going to call them next Friday morning & process it over the phone. I can't afford any hiccups with this piece.

Sideshow credit account system fails! It doesn't automatically update the orders when you update your CC!

:lol I did that this morning also....I wonder how many of our calls she took? :panic:

:lol I did that this morning also....I wonder how many of our calls she took? :panic:

A lot. I called earlier this week to ask if they could charge early and the person I spoke to said she was getting a lot of calls about Jason.

btw - she couldn't charge me this early but said to try again Wednesday of next week. I'm paranoid of something going wrong during processing and getting screwed, and I'm apparently not the only one. The funds are available, I'm just paranoid that *something* will still go wrong.

A lot. I called earlier this week to ask if they could charge early and the person I spoke to said she was getting a lot of calls about Jason.

btw - she couldn't charge me this early but said to try again Wednesday of next week. I'm paranoid of something going wrong during processing and getting screwed, and I'm apparently not the only one. The funds are available, I'm just paranoid that *something* will still go wrong.

Given the no-decline policy, I think we're all in the same boat. :lol

Back