Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for somewhere between half-way as good as Surfer's prototype paint apps and, say, production Jack Sparrow PF. So, maybe 1/4 as good as it looks here.

The print will make a nice addition to my Mondo horror poster collection. I got Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Shining, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Alien.

Mondo fails for never releaseing a F13th poster

Hey do you know if you can contact Fedex ahead of time and arrange having it left at the door? Or is there no way around the required signature?

Looks like you have a FedEx store where you are..... You should be able to have it dropped off there after the first attempt...Then you can pick it up on your own time.... I've done it before when I wouldn't be around for delivery.

I just got an "Action Required" e-mail from Sideshow saying my credit card was expired. That's all well and good, and I appreciate the update before Jason ships, but the thing is: my credit card hasn't expired yet. :horror

I don't get it. Very nervous now. :panic: I'll give them a call tomorrow and hopefully this will all get sorted out.

I just got an "Action Required" e-mail from Sideshow saying my credit card was expired. That's all well and good, and I appreciate the update before Jason ships, but the thing is: my credit card hasn't expired yet. :horror

I don't get it. Very nervous now. :panic: I'll give them a call tomorrow and hopefully this will all get sorted out.

Mine expires 08/11 but my bank assured me that 08 = the end of August. I swear they'd better be right. Still as long as SS charges me on the 29th there shouldn't be an issue. If there is I hope they're good enough to send me the same e-mail.

Mine expires 08/11 but my bank assured me that 08 = the end of August. I swear they'd better be right. Still as long as SS charges me on the 29th there shouldn't be an issue. If there is I hope they're good enough to send me the same e-mail.

Just make sure you call and have them bill it over the phone. I wouldn't want to risk having SSC put a hold the funds and have your CC cancel before they're released.

Just make sure you call and have them bill it over the phone. I wouldn't want to risk having SSC put a hold the funds and have your CC cancel before they're released.

I e-mailed them and they told me that wasn't an option. Will it make a difference if I call? If so, how many days before D-day?

I'd try Wednesday and if they say no, first thing Friday morning. Explain the situation and I'm sure they'll help.

Will do and also thanks for the advice too, Thrifty.

Roy, you have my address. :lecture

doumoto_hikaru_thefall_googlygooglygooglygoaway.gif

Back