Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed the Jason pre-order. Thanksgiving day was pretty enjoyable and then I was able to order the most awesome Jason collectible ever. Best Thanksgiving I've had in a long time.

It ships in less then a week! I have the exclusive, but I'm not sure why it's shipping ahead of the regular version. This is one of the few pieces I will keep, it will go next to my Chucky and Marvel life sizes! Now they just need to start making some LS Horror, so I can complete my collection room. Either way I can't wait to get it.

P.S.- I was glued to the computer on pre-order day:)

I cant wait to get my exclusive I remember that it had let me put the ex jason in the cart but then when I hit place order it wasent going threw and on the 15 try it finnaly took. I would imagine that the hellraiser pinhead pf will be the same way when that goes up for preorder I hope it goes up during spook this year.

to be honest, I like the reg version better. Don't get me wrong, I would take the exc too but the exc looks like he's using a turntable. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I noticed it a little bit ago and forgot to post it.

Hahaha ... only the king can count down!

Man I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. I wont loose this to payment problems.

This weekend I am dedicating it to Friday the 13th! :D

Back