Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially after you have been charged a $28.00 NRD. :lol
Good point! Would they really screw you out of your NRD because of that?
Ughhh why does the last FlexPay payment have to be scheduled for August 10th? I have the money, Sideshow! Take it from me now!
You can pay flexes off early if you call them.

i called sideshow from holland and i told a woman of sideshow i wanna pay $1250,-incl shipping for a jason exclusive.
She told me that she canceling a order of someone and than she send the statue to Holland.I hope i ve got number 13.When i ve got number 13 i send you all pictures:yess::yess:

i called sideshow from holland and i told a woman of sideshow i wanna pay $1250,-incl shipping for a jason exclusive.
She told me that she canceling a order of someone and than she send the statue to Holland.I hope i ve got number 13.When i ve got number 13 i send you all pictures:yess::yess:

So basically, you just misdialed and gave some crook your credit card information. NICE! :D

Stupid question but you got an exclusive, right? I wonder how many freaks account for the 200 total?

Sure did, got it the night it went up.

Talked to a kick ass guy from Sideshow via the chat service and they're processing the final FlexPay payment tomorrow! Yeah!!

With all the crap I just got from SDCC this is gonna be a hell of a week.

Back