Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am delaying paying my cable and internet bill just to make sure Jason passes. Once HE PASSES then those things can be paid. After all, they arent exclusives and limited to 200 that people are dying to get. That I am getting. That I am getting. That I am getting. Because I got a pre-order in.....lol.:nana::nana::peace:monkey3

Sure did, got it the night it went up.

Talked to a kick ass guy from Sideshow via the chat service and they're processing the final FlexPay payment tomorrow! Yeah!!

With all the crap I just got from SDCC this is gonna be a hell of a week.

Awesome, good stuff :rock I just got the Blitzway Scarface figure yesterday too and Spidey's suppose to ship next week sometime. It all comes at once but its all good.

:lol:lol:lol Waaaaaaay coooooool.

Its the way she goes boys. :exactly:

Sure did, got it the night it went up.

Talked to a kick ass guy from Sideshow via the chat service and they're processing the final FlexPay payment tomorrow! Yeah!!

With all the crap I just got from SDCC this is gonna be a hell of a week.

I am delaying paying my cable and internet bill just to make sure Jason passes. Once HE PASSES then those things can be paid. After all, they arent exclusives and limited to 200 that people are dying to get. That I am getting. That I am getting. That I am getting. Because I got a pre-order in.....lol.:nana::nana::peace:monkey3

If i just live the way how you live (meaning delalying the bills for a statue) i am killing myself:cuckoo:

what exclusive owners do to regular owners :lol

abd-64.gif

Am I the only person who is getting the regular version but isn't upset about not getting the exclusive?
If I wasn't lucky enough to grab me an EX, I'd definitely settle for the reg, but I'd probably be a bit upset. :)

As long as you're happy, that's all that counts. Who are you collecting for anyways? You! :rock

If I wasn't lucky enough to grab me an EX, I'd definitely settle for the reg, but I'd probably be a bit upset. :)

As long as you're happy, that's all that counts. Who are you collecting for anyways? You! :rock

Well said.

I just got an email from SS saying that this will ship in approximately 19 days. Cool?

Back