Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is BS. Ordering something shouldn't be this Stressful. This is not good service at all and it comes across as quite arrogant.
Yeah, I must agree with that. Pretty damn lame indeed. I don't know of any other company that pulls this crap. How many thousands of dollars have we spent with SS? There should be more respect for us and our money. I tell you, if I don't get my EX, I could possibly snap and quit collecting.

Hmmmm. Also, what happens if you do end up getting declined and you've spent RP's on your order? I am sure that your NRD could be refunded for such crap, but what about RP's?!?

Hmmmm. Also, what happens if you do end up getting declined and you've spent RP's on your order? I am sure that your NRD could be refunded for such crap, but what about RP's?!?

Hopefully they would give your points back but I'm not too sure on that.

I'm still praying for all you guys :pray::1-1:
Thanks, brother! :1-1:

refreshrefresh.gif

He is still in my account and it says shipping soon so at least it hasn't declined. I've never had anything decline before but you never know.

Back