Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost as if they have a special department that has meetings and comes up with new ways to screw over fans.

"I got an idea! How bout we take a nonrefundable deposit, wait a full year and then tell the customer the day before it ships that he can't call in to pay the rest by phone and he has to instead sit around all day and hope we process it correctly because he's SOL if we don't!"

That's *if* they ship today. It could still ship Monday, we don't know. :panic: :medic

Sounds like this is going to turn into as much of a screwed up mess as the initial ordering process was. I swear---I cannot stand the idea of jumping thru hoops and having a nervous breakdown:panic::panic: so that you can have the "HONOR" of buying a product...sheesh!!!!:thud::cuckoo::pfft::medic

Don't worry, if you can't get one of these you just have to wait for the secret International Edition that you have to email in to get.

Don't worry, if you can't get one of these you just have to wait for the secret International Edition that you have to email in to get.

I'm lost???? What the heck does this cryptic statement mean? You mentioned it in another thread and left me hangin there too. Tell me what you know/are on to and quit being Frank Gorshin....:wink1::rotfl

Which bank do you use--or is it not a debit card?:(. I am with Chase and havent seen jack poopy on stick with regards to a charge as yet.:dunno:gah::slap
I use a pre-paid card for all my statues. That way I'm never surprised and it allows me to keep a closer tab on how much I'm spending on these things. The good thing about the pre-paid CC's are they're updated almost instantly.

waitingCorpse.jpg

I'm lost???? What the heck does this cryptic statement mean? You mentioned it in another thread and left me hangin there too. Tell me what you know/are on to and quit being Frank Gorshin....:wink1::rotfl

I'm just referencing how they did that with the Patient Zero and Gollum PF. As far as I know there will never be one for this one.

I should run out and play the lottery now. Not only did my charge go through---but Chase actually showed it today(like most normal banks do). Charge has posted, mission accomplished. So long as it doesnt arrive busted, painted poorly, or with a torn or bent print or smashed/distressed box....mission accomplished(?):rolleyes2:chillpill::medic:rock2

Wellllllll~~~if what the previous poster posted is true: Skiman should be happy because his waitlist might convert.:hi5:

No, because they're going to use their OTHER ____ty policy--

The NHWONI Policy

"Not honoring the waitlist and offering it in a newsletter instead"

SS should state that their going to use "SOL charging" along with the NRD when the order is placed......:lecture
:lol:lol:lol
Wellllllll~~~if what the previous poster posted is true: Skiman should be happy because his waitlist might convert.:hi5:
True that! Good luck, Ski! Congrats to you guys that got charged already. Still waiting here, but I have faith.

This is BS. Ordering something shouldn't be this Stressful. This is not good service at all and it comes across as quite arrogant.

Back