Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my fingers crossed for all the guys here who are still waiting to be charged. I'd hate to post lots of pics and have people who got declined see them next week. I'd feel so bad.

In chat with Sideshow Daniel to see about moving my RPs over from CC to Jason regular. Seems promising...

Edit: Had to end it with an email to Daniel stating my one time request, as the CS manager is not in the office right now. Did sound promising in chat, but we shall see. The regular of this actually frightens me more than the unmasked version. I know, I'm deluding myself.

Wish me luck.

Last edited:
I'm lost???? What the heck does this cryptic statement mean? You mentioned it in another thread and left me hangin there too. Tell me what you know/are on to and quit being Frank Gorshin....:wink1::rotfl

Don't be surprised if all of a sudden an "International Exclusive" version of the exclusive with just a different sticker on the bottom surfaces and Sideshow releases a statement like, "We underestimated the demand for this piece."

Thanks, brother! :1-1:

refreshrefresh.gif

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

CANCELLED!!!

:horror WTF?!

Back