Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Just buy the Reg mate! The EX looks like a statue of a disabled person anyway!

Kind of funny, that. I can see the desire for the exclusive, but for me personally, the masked Jason quite simply scares me about 100 times more than the exclusive. Really. It's almost laughable.

Barbarian, I'm probably gonna get the regular one at a discount. I know I'll never display it unmasked anyways. Maybe you would be happy with a regular? If so, I could refer you to a dealer who could definitely give you a good price.

Llisten to ozz. :lecture He hooked me up and I am eternally grateful.

Also, give all this BS some time to sink in and settle. I've had my own heartbreak over the years of collecting, and wanted to pull out myself. But ultimately, we are collectors.

I hope my cancelled EX goes to a good home.

Imagine my depression to find out that the call I made a month ago to update my card order was not done correctly - resulting in my only order (this PF) to be cancelled.

I'm sad, angry, ready to make a drive to the SS offices and put a brick through their front window. This is such bull####. I had this all set a month ago - my monthly bonus ready and waiting for the charge - only to find out that some f-up in the call center changed my info, but didn't update my orders.

I do take some blame, since I took them at their word and waited patiently for the order instead of verifying that they did what they said they did.

_____k :(

Sorry to hear the BS news, zombie.

Ef'n idiots! :mad:

Seriously what kind of goddamn bull____ business practice is this? What an unprofessional company.

Oh damn, that's two of you now! :(

I never heard back from SS about moving my RPs onto a regular Jason order, and I think they are closed now, so maybe Mike really was not in today.

I'm glad I emailed them new details instead of phoning. I hope this really hurts them. We need to spread the word on this. Am very saddened by this second death. Who will be the third.

Reading this thread has really put me off any future SSC pre orders. I have never heard anything like it! Companies should go out of their way to provide the customers with the best service possible in return for the customers hard earned money... If anything these guys make out they are doing YOU the favour of taking ur money. Its a joke!

Sorry to hear that Barb. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine from my post on page 297. I'm disappointed that Sideshow has treated their long time customers like that especially the ones who already paid the NRD. You would think that paying the NRD would prove to Sideshow that these customers are VERY serious about their order and should have been given another chance at fixing the problem. Their policy use to be excellent but now it's turned into Mickey Mouse crap.

I'm staying put RIGHT HERE, SSC your mother ____ing Jason will convert, I will will it til my eyes bleed!!!!

I'm STAYING STRONG!!!!!

I'm here, DOOOOO EEEEEEET< DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT NOW~!!!!!!

COM'OOOOOOOOOON!!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!!

Yep, so they get my deposit and I get zip. Oh, I did get a nice "sorry". I'm considering doing a dispute of the charge just to make them work. Why should they mess up AND get to keep my money for it?

I own 10 Sideshow 1:1 busts / PF's and this is the first time i've ever ordered from them directly. This will be the last. If it wasn't for the exclusive I would have never bothered.

____ing honest paying customers for absolutely no bloddy reason is beyond me. ____ them and their pathetic policy.

Its kinda hard to rejoice about this seeing your internet buds getting the shaft. I had said this was going to be my last SSC item unless they do a 1978 Michael Myers, and I meant it. After all of this nerve wracking ca-ca...I dont even know if I would order an exclusive Myers 78 PF even if they made one. One shouldn't have to consume a bottle of nerve pills to get thru the hoops to buy a glorified dolly.

Scheduled Delivery: 04-August-2011 (Thursday)

Its kinda hard to rejoice about this seeing your internet buds getting the shaft. I had said this was going to be my last SSC item unless they do a 1978 Michael Myers, and I meant it. After all of this nerve wracking ca-ca...I dont even know if I would order an exclusive Myers 78 PF even if they made one. One shouldn't have to consume a bottle of nerve pills to get thru the hoops to buy a glorified dolly.

Scheduled Delivery: 04-August-2011 (Thursday)

Phibes, if they don't make one by 2014 I will be good enough by then to secure you one brother.

Give me time. :)

Clear this up for me please. Are we saying those who have their order cancelled do NOT get their NRD back? Is so, that is preposterous!

On another note, I have an extraordinarily simple solution for future orders:

Full payment upon pre-order for those interested. Absolutely no canceling from the vendors side of the equation. Work out shipping on the back end, but absolutely no canceling. Maybe even include shipping charges in the cost of the piece. This crap is just too important to us as collectors.

Clear this up for me please. Are we saying those who have their order cancelled do NOT get their NRD back? Is so, that is preposterous!

Full payment upon pre-order for those interested. Absolutely no canceling from the vendors side of the equation. Work out shipping on the back end, but absolutely no canceling. Maybe even inclide shipping charges in the cost of the piece. This crap is just too important to us as collectors.

Nope ... Non Refundable Deposit ...

GTFO! This sounds so frakking illegal. I'm going to have to find the fine print on the NRD. It just can't be so, especially from the company I ran from GG to collect.

Come on Sideshow! :gah:

Full payment upon pre-order for those interested. Absolutely no canceling from the vendors side of the equation. Work out shipping on the back end, but absolutely no canceling. Maybe even include shipping charges in the cost of the piece. This crap is just too important to us as collectors.

This would solve alot of problems. My finances have been like a roller coaster this year. I wouldve loved to have had the option of paying in full anytime before the item became in stock. Because some days I had money---some days I was broke. I was sweatin' bullets that a broke day would be the day this came up for charge. And it almost was.:thud:

Back