Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also received my tracking. Don't mess about do they? O hold on, they do. How long does it take for you guys in the US to get your items? Could see pics Monday?

Last edited:
Also received my tracking. Don't mess about do they? O hold on, they do. How long does it take for you guys in the US to get your items? Could see pics Monday?
Mine would have been here Monday. Thanks for the support, fellow enthusiasts. I may be ducking out for some time. Dunno if I can handle this thread any more. I hope you guys enjoy this party as much as I had hoped to. Take care! :wave

Barbarian, I'm probably gonna get the regular one at a discount. I know I'll never display it unmasked anyways. Maybe you would be happy with a regular? If so, I could refer you to a dealer who could definitely give you a good price.

OMG Barbarian! Dude! WTF!!!!!!??????? Of all people my Trailer Park Boys buddy got eff'd by Sideshow? I'm so sorry man, I don't what else to say other than thats the ____ing way she goes. Sometime she goes and sometimes she doesn't.

Sorry man, hopefully a quote from Ray can cheer you up just a little. :)

My card was charged and its alread been shipped via Fedex. It'll be here Wednesday! :rock

Mine would have been here Monday. Thanks for the support, fellow enthusiasts. I may be ducking out for some time. Dunno if I can handle this thread any more. I hope you guys enjoy this party as much as I had hoped to. Take care! :wave

:horror Dude, soooo sorry to hear this news. I can honestly say out of everyone here, you seemed the most enthusiastic about this piece.

:( :( Horrible what happend :( :(

Got my tracking number! Thursday for me. :blissy

Barbarian, I'm probably gonna get the regular one at a discount. I know I'll never display it unmasked anyways. Maybe you would be happy with a regular? If so, I could refer you to a dealer who could definitely give you a good price.

Yeah, Barbarian, if you do decide to settle on the regular, definitely buy through a dealer that way you're not giving Sideshow any more business than you absolutely need to. I still can't believe that happened, and I'm still holding out hope that Sideshow will make it right.

I'm still finding it hard to believe too. I know we got an email but isn't a deposit meant to secure an item. Or sideshow making it all up as they go?

Back