Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus, Barbarian...that sucks, man. I wish there was something else I could say, but that pretty much sums it up. It sucks.

I talked with one of the reps today and she said she had my request to go ahead and process the final Flex payment literally in front of her and would be charging it "later today", so hopefully she'll do it soon and it'll be over and done with. There's no conceivable way it could be declined, since it's the same card I always use (my debit card) and I have plenty of funds in the bank, but still...until it's actually charged, I'm nervous.

I dig, brother. But, do I really want to buy a piece that will piss me off every single time I look at it or think of it? Even if it's Jason? I dunno. Maybe. My head is still on fire right now. My girlfriend just got home and is the first person I've seen since this happened. She got the whole tirade for a half hour... so far! :lol

Hahahaha... good start. I've been telling my girlfriend about this piece since the beginning and she knew how nervous i was. Talk it out, think it out, then decide.

My Leatherface is out and proud and When i see him i always will think ... God I am happy to have you when i know you are super rare. Jason is gona be rare but one day you will get him my brother ... keep the hope !!! :)

P.S Still believe in Sideshow, they do still want to give us the best pieces there can be on the market. They are going to screw up, they cater to thousands of guys just us. They realize maybe this wont work ...

I dig, brother. But, do I really want to buy a piece that will piss me off every single time I look at it or think of it? Even if it's Jason? I dunno. Maybe. My head is still on fire right now. My girlfriend just got home and is the first person I've seen since this happened. She got the whole tirade for a half hour... so far! :lol

Gotta love the women who put up with us collectors :)

Jesus, Barbarian...that sucks, man. I wish there was something else I could say, but that pretty much sums it up. It sucks.

I talked with one of the reps today and she said she had my request to go ahead and process the final Flex payment literally in front of her and would be charging it "later today", so hopefully she'll do it soon and it'll be over and done with. There's no conceivable way it could be declined, since it's the same card I always use (my debit card) and I have plenty of funds in the bank, but still...until it's actually charged, I'm nervous.
"Sucks" pretty much perfectly sums it up. I thought the card they had on file would be the card I always use, but they made a mistake. Not me. Nonetheless, I'm Voorheesless. You should be good to go though.

Hahahaha... good start. I've been telling my girlfriend about this piece since the beginning and she knew how nervous i was. Talk it out, think it out then then decide.

My Leatherface is out and proud and When i see him i always will think ... God I am happy to have you when i know you are super rare. Jason is gona be rare but one day you will get him my brother ... keep the hope !!! :)
I'm trying, brother! It's all I gots! :lol
Thanks for the advice, by the way. :hi5:
Gotta love the women who put up with us collectors :)
No doubt! She's a keeper!

sorry, my bad, playing catch up on this thread a posted that before i read about babarian's problem...sorry to hear that dude :(

saw this thread jumping so i peeked in to see what was happening & read back to see what happened to Barbarian.............holy ____ that blows goats dude..........:monkey2

anyway i will be crossing my fingers for you & hoping ssc's CS will come thru for you.....:pray:

I'm sorry Barbarian, that blows.

I did just had a live chat with someone and they said that they will start processing this guy on Aug 15th.

Just got confirmation from Live Chat and seconds later my tracking info E-mail arrived :thud:

Fingers crossed for Barbarian, I for one don't mind contacting SS to tell them of my disgust at how you've been treated, Especially as it was there error, Total BS!

Back