Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for clearing this NRD issue up but please be aware that 2 decent people who have waited a long time for this have missed out at no fault of thier own and pass a message to your colleagues that we all think this policy is BS and no way to treat loyal customers. Thanks.

Thank you so much for the dose of sanity Alex! ;)

Can we pay for orders outright at the time of preorder to avoid this situation in the future? (For the record, I don't have a Jason on order, just interested for other products.)

Sideshow Alex - please consider keeping my (and Barbarian's) NRD and finding a way to complete our original orders.

Pretty please?

Thanks.

Clear this up for me please. Are we saying those who have their order cancelled do NOT get their NRD back? Is so, that is preposterous!

On another note, I have an extraordinarily simple solution for future orders:

Full payment upon pre-order for those interested. Absolutely no canceling from the vendors side of the equation. Work out shipping on the back end, but absolutely no canceling. Maybe even include shipping charges in the cost of the piece. This crap is just too important to us as collectors.

I've been suggesting a tier payment plan that you could pay whatever amount a customer wanted to upfront, but SS just glosses right over it

I would even open a deposit account with SS if they offered it, and immediately drop $1000 in to cover whatever. That, to me is a win win. We have things paid for, and they make interest on our money.

Thanks for clearing this NRD issue up but please be aware that 2 decent people who have waited a long time for this have missed out at no fault of thier own and pass a message to your colleagues that we all think this policy is BS and no way to treat loyal customers. Thanks.

The unfortunate cancellations mentioned here have been forwarded onto our CS department (actually...they were forwarded on as they were seen throughout the day). Looks like both parties have contacted customer service directly already (which is the route to go) and hopefully a solution can be had.

Thank you so much for the dose of sanity Alex! ;)

Can we pay for orders outright at the time of preorder to avoid this situation in the future? (For the record, I don't have a Jason on order, just interested for other products.)

Unfortunately paying for items at the time of Pre-Order just is not possible because some items may not ship for months and months.

I already emailed Sideshow and told them what I think of their new policy. This could easily happen to have any of us collectors in the future as it did with Barbarian and ZombieReign. And all because of a small glitch that can easily be fixed.

Yea, we're just gonna have to see how this Pans out, hope they both get their exclusives and this never happens again.

I still would like clarification as to why there is a no cancellation on some limited times and not others. Take for instance, the 'Dinosaura' line. Some of the ex pieces only had an ES of 150, yet they never had the 'no decline' policy.

I too, almost missed out. I was told many months ago that my new card details had been applied to this this order. It was just be chance I decided to re-check yesterday morning. In a panic I emailed every email I had for staff at SS. I think they were unimpressed, as I received a curt reply. Hey, least it got my order updated.

Side note, seems like a sneaky way out of an order with an NRD and you can get the NRD back too! Let your card expire and don't update it on the orders you no longer want.

:lol

Please note...any cancelled orders WILL have their Non-Refundable Deposits refunded to them.

-SideshowAlexandra

---of little comfort to our boys having an aneurysm over getting cheated out of their pre-orders. Geesh--when a guy has his celebratory status over getting one of these as his siggy for 6 months or more, he should get one. I am happy I didnt get ripped. But the aggravation over having the "right" or "honor" of being able to be so is just too much for me.

I did not like how SSC were so stingy on helping people out on this. If it doesn't process for whatever reason, your order gets cancelled. BS if u tell me. I hope they never implement this rule of automatically cancel an order without any courtesy email etc.

Guys, just settle down for a bit and let Sideshow's CS department have a couple days before we get the pitchforks out. I know from speaking with Eva today that she seemed pretty frazzled over the whole Jason situation itself anyway, so I'm sure they didn't have the easiest day over there.

Just give it some time to see if it's going to be worked out. It doesn't do anyone any good to jump on Alexandra or any of the other SS reps we may encounter here. I've been helped out by SS' CS department more times than I can count, so I'm sure if there's anything they can do, they will.

I think I've vented enough to my wife to last a lifetime ... I'm ok with waiting at this point. I will cross my fingers and hope that I get a positive email .. Until then ... thank goodness I shave my head or I'd be pulling the hair out little by little

I hope my cancelled EX goes to a good home.

Imagine my depression to find out that the call I made a month ago to update my card order was not done correctly - resulting in my only order (this PF) to be cancelled.

I'm sad, angry, ready to make a drive to the SS offices and put a brick through their front window. This is such bull####. I had this all set a month ago - my monthly bonus ready and waiting for the charge - only to find out that some f-up in the call center changed my info, but didn't update my orders.

I do take some blame, since I took them at their word and waited patiently for the order instead of verifying that they did what they said they did.

_____k :(

This is ____ed up. Just like I said earlier, though. They don't account for the fact that THEIR reps and system are messing up orders and then the buyer gets screwed!

Back