Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows zombie maybbe someone that recieves your waitlist will read your story and sell you there jason ex they got from your cancel and in good faith sell it back to you for the retail price thats what I would have done if I received someones waitlist on a bogus cancel.

Who knows zombie maybbe someone that recieves your waitlist will read your story and sell you there jason ex they got from your cancel and in good faith sell it back to you for the retail price thats what I would have done if I received someones waitlist on a bogus cancel.
When :pigfly:.

At least the regular is still available.

Why does ordering from Sideshow require so much effort on the customer's part? It didn't use to be like this. I used to be able to put a preorder in and have the security knowing that I would receive my order no matter what. I thought that would be doubly true with the NRD. Today, it seems like a total crapshoot.

EXACTLY. Beyond placing the initial order, the customer shouldn't have to worry about anything else. ESPECIALLY after paying a deposit. Think about this scenario in any other business. Plain and simple, it doesn't happen!

Their policy was stupid back when there weren't deposits, but it's just utterly ridiculous now that there are.

They've effectively turned the ordering of desirable pieces into a big game of chance up to the last minute. Canceling your order at the last minute because a card isn't authorized--when we've learned here that in many cases it wasn't authorized due to the fault of the basic human error of Sideshow employees or Sideshow's system--is the same thing as sending out an email a week before it ships and saying the orders will be cancelled if it rains that day.

Hell your card could be good and if they enter the data in wrong like expiration date it would cause the card to cancel .

Mine got canceled too due to a credit card snafu. (Which I don't know why because I've been using the card and I know it works)

I do have to wonder about why policies and such were so strict surrounding this particular piece. Maybe it's because I don't order statues much (the only other pieces I have are the FvJ Jason, which I got directly from SS, and the Undying Carcass, which I bought from a board member here) and I'm not familiar with their practices, but this seems a hell of a lot stricter than usual.

I do have to wonder about why policies and such were so strict surrounding this particular piece. Maybe it's because I don't order statues much (the only other pieces I have are the FvJ Jason, which I got directly from SS, and the Undying Carcass, which I bought from a board member here) and I'm not familiar with their practices, but this seems a hell of a lot stricter than usual.

Same happened with the PZ PF and the SSE dios, and I'm guessing any other pieces where the Wait List was bombarded.

wow soz guys for yous that got cancelled thats gotta hurt :monkey2
-
Im leaving it til monday morning then phoneing sideshow to charged my last flexpay on the exclusive.

Did,ent want to chance any probs with the mad rush yesterday - i too only just updated my new card by phone at the begining of the month and its still displaying my old one on my account , but after checking my bank it looks like sideshow used my new card for my seconded flexpay on the 10th of this month so i should be ok :pray:-----Once again guys it stinks to no that lads on here have been following this thread with there heart and passion for this piece then get thrown to the dogs and there grail taking from them :slap

My final payments due on the 10th of august on the ex - all im doing is trying to see if sideshow will let me pay early :dunno

I wasn't getting snippy with you, if that's what you're thinking. I'm irritated that Sideshow will allow Flex-payers to pay on the phone but the rest of us are SOL and some people even had orders canceled because of it.

If you mean the edition number, then yes. It will usually be written on the bottom right hand corner of both sides of the shipper box written in black magic marker.

To those who had WL conversions, when did you place the order?

Date Placed: 2011-07-15 23:29:32 :lol

Oh wait, you said those who had conversions. Mine will never convert! :rotfl

But, I am very interested in a regular if SS can do me the solid of moving my RPs over from an ill-advised Cobra Commander premium format order.

Back