Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna do that Wednesday day, that is, if I'm home. It has been a LOOOONG time coming. It will be the last act in readying my collection for Jason III :rock

Gonna snap some pics and box his ugly ass up for sale.

I'm gonna do that Wednesday day, that is, if I'm home. It has been a LOOOONG time coming. It will be the last act in readying my collection for Jason III :rock

Gonna snap some pics and box his ugly ass up for sale.

I like mine, it's just I have very limited space for collectibles right now, and ain't NO way Jason III is staying in his box :nono

I left all my 12" Jason figs out, and put the FvJ PF and Terror of Crystal Lake statues away. I might put the figs all bowing down to their new idol as my display :lol

The mask still bugs me so hoping the in hand pics are better of it.

I mean, it just looks off. It should look more like this:
Jasonheadshot.jpg

images

Holes look too small, nose not wide enough, and too much space between top strap and scuff on the Sideshow piece.

Sorry, just really bugs me.

Last edited:
Finished the trilogy, and while I would still like a regular PF for my shelf, Myers still wins for actually continuing to "scare" me well into my "adult" years.

I'll duck and cover now.

Mine should be here by Wednesday 3rd :panic:

Going to have a small photo shoot with him. Ampt to take some awesome photos of this guy and will post them here.

He is def 1 of 2 top figure prides of my collection...

Now all i have to do is get the 12inch Part 3 that Sideshow brought out. Then my Sideshow Jason part 3 collection is complete.

7301_press01-001.jpg

Still regarded as a part 3 figure but his clothes are way off ...

Last edited:

Yes he does, in fact he sent me this really nice PM not to long ago. Here is what he wrote...

I saw your post in the jason thread about my ebay auction. I find it funny after looking at a couple of your for sale threads that your gonna call me out on selling the jason pf for more. You sold a broken scar predator for more then double retail. Just to let you know i was thinking about selling it at cost to one of the two people in thethread that missed out, but after your post i have decided not to. Way to go newb. Lol
Take care and maybe next time you should check the registry before you call someone out.
Jim

Heres the e-bay auction in case any of you missed it: https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-JASON...439?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b40ecc8f

Yeah, I almost believe he was going to sell it too someone here for cost. I was born at night, but not last night.

Well at least now we all know Jim (jaakub) on here is one of the ******* flippers on E-bay who overprices his stuff to make a 300% profit.

Way to go bud... :clap

And btw, I sold a Scar for $360.00...which is what I payed for it...and I was trying to sell a Subject 05 for $120.00...which is what I payed for this as well.

Last edited:
"Just to let you know i was thinking about selling it at cost to one of the two people in thethread that missed out, but after your post i have decided not to. Way to go newb"

:lol:lol:lol Yeah I know.

Well,
Let me reply. I ordered it and im getting it. What i decide to do with it is totally up to me. Second about your scar predator, you bought it for that then stripped the parts off you wanted and it was broke and you sell it for the same price you bought it for. Shouldnt you have sold it for less?
Finally, to show i have more guts then you (person who called me out) Whoever in this thread got there jason cancelled and posted about it above i will sell you mine at cost plus shipping to you plus paypal fees. If it is barb or zombie you have to show me proof that sideshow will not honor your order.
Jim
Flip that lol

Back