Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Date Placed: 2011-07-15 23:29:32 :lol

Oh wait, you said those who had conversions. Mine will never convert! :rotfl

But, I am very interested in a regular if SS can do me the solid of moving my RPs over from an ill-advised Cobra Commander premium format order.

No shame in going for the reg on this one. That's the only way id display it anyways.

Nah, there's no demand for Cobra Commander, if anything Sideshow will try to sneak another Cobra Commander order into your account :lol

I wonder if any SSC employees were the recipients of the "failed" and cancelled orders? I could see it now: "Dang man, I am really sorry there was a problem with your card, but your order has been cancelled. Absolutely nothing we can do" Then when they hang up the phone, they run their charge and put that sucker in their car.

I wonder if any SSC employees were the recipients of the "failed" and cancelled orders? I could see it now: "Dang man, I am really sorry there was a problem with your card, but your order has been cancelled. Absolutely nothing we can do" Then when they hang up the phone, they run their charge and put that sucker in their car.

Yeah, I kinda doubt that. :lol

That's probably what happened.

Doubly so given he flipped all his UM SSE dios after throwing a monumental tantrum about them. :lol

I know I'm never going to live that one down. :monkey3

Decided to drop by the second hand audio video store tonight and pick up parts 2, 3, and 4 of Friday the 13th. It's been so long since I viewed any of them, I wanted to see what all the commotion was about. So its a marathon tonight for me with those three.

I wasn't getting snippy with you, if that's what you're thinking. I'm irritated that Sideshow will allow Flex-payers to pay on the phone but the rest of us are SOL and some people even had orders canceled because of it.

We weren't able to pay over the phone. I requested a note be put on my account to have it processed the following day via chat, then called Friday to make sure the note was put on. Eva said they would be processing it later that day...they didn't do anything regarding charging my card or processing the order over the phone whatsoever. I just got confirmation that it was going to be charged.

while I'm waiting for a resolution, I'm ordering this

258296.jpg

Finished Part 2, skipped the first film as I watch it often enough already. This may have been another ill-advised undertaking. I'm home alone this weekend, already totally creeped out by 2, it's getting dark out now, and I have two more films...

Taco Bell run! :panic:

Finished Part 2, skipped the first film as I watch it often enough already. This may have been another ill-advised undertaking. I'm home alone this weekend, already totally creeped out by 2, it's getting dark out now, and I have two more films...

Taco Bell run! :panic:

I just watched pt 3 last weekend. Got it used for $3 at FYE in the mall. Made me realize that SSC picked the perfect portrayal of Jason to use for this. IMO, he looked his most iconic in part 3 over all others. And definitely the most creepy over all others!!

Back