Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Sixth Only.

:nana:

ugly.jpg

That rule does not apply to this piece. :nono :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

But based on the PZ preorder and subsequent conversions, flex seems like a very valuable alternative. Still hoping for you. I only need a regular, and SS has yet to give the yea or nea on my request.

But based on the PZ preorder and subsequent conversions, flex seems like a very valuable alternative. Still hoping for you. I only need a regular, and SS has yet to give the yea or nea on my request.

I know they are two separate lists but I'm still confused on how they select between the two for being next on the conversion status. Thanks man, I'm still hanging on to the dream. :D

Yea mine is much later than I thought and it's a Flex WL, which I think means that someone would have to miss a payment in order for my conversion.

Why'd you do dat? You probably would've converted if you hadnt hit the "flex" option. Dang.... I was holding hope for you to convert, but that may be your downfall.....:(:peace. Oh well, start selling more awesome customs and hit the world of ebay~~~~~~ before the re-casting begins.:lecture

Why'd you do dat? You probably would've converted if you hadnt hit the "flex" option. Dang.... I was holding hope for you to convert, but that may be your downfall.....:(:peace. Oh well, start selling more awesome customs and hit the world of ebay~~~~~~ before the re-casting begins.:lecture

Tis tru, it's the sad story that I can only share.

Just got off the phone from sideshow to see if they,ll charge me my final flex-pay on the exclusive early - and they said YES :yess:
Not got my email coinfirmation yet-she said she,ll send the information down to get it sent stright out today,.!!!!!
just checked my bank and the funds have been took already :thud: such a huge relief guys :wink1: now one can relax.,
NOICE! Big congrats, brother! Hopefully he ships fast and arrives soon! :rock

Please note...any cancelled orders WILL have their Non-Refundable Deposits refunded to them.

-SideshowAlexandra

I need to clarify my statement to y'all. Apologies for any confusion this may cause. Non-Refundable Deposits will not always be refunded due to a cancelled order (yes, there may be instances where cancelled orders will receive a refund but there are going to be cases where they will not). Please do contact our customer service department directly in regards to any and all questions about NRDs and cancelled orders as they will give you the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Again, apologies for any confusion my update may cause.

-SideshowAlex

King, if you are looking to open up some space for the new Jason part 3, you can always sell me that Leatherface Premium Format figure.

:pray: :rotfl

Back