Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the axe is the more menacing of the two choices. The machete and other hand just look a bit too awkward to me. Plus I hate the fact the machete hand can only be posed one way instead of the two ways shown in the proto pics. Plus the left hand is just goofy looking. I think they could have done something better with that hand at least.

I would really love a forest base though. I think I'll have to work on one of those now.

Richard says he likes the axe too...:yess:

richard-brooker-friday-13th.jpg

Yeah that's the one that gives me the hebie jebies and makes me feel like he's real and standing in my frigging kitchen too!

You think Myers is Japanese? :lol

Seriously, Jason is cool and good for a jump now and then, but Myers gets into my psyche and truly freaks me out to this day.

Edit: Now why the hell didn't ___ censor. Not funny. :mad:

Second Edit: This board is screwing with me! :lol

You think Myers is Japanese? :lol

Seriously, Jason is cool and good for a jump now and then, but Myers gets into my psyche and truly freaks me out to this day.

Edit: Now why the hell didn't ___ censor. Not funny. :mad:

Second Edit: This board is screwing with me! :lol

Nah, the word I used rimes with "duck." :lol Myers is a puss who has a hardon for his sister and only kills those who get in his way. The whole town of Haddonfield must be inbred given they don't even think to stake out the Myers house and wait for Jason to catch him.

Jason, on the other hand, kills indiscriminately, not giving a damn who you are and kills at the most inappropriate of moments. It works so much so that Zombie felt compelled to turn Myers into Jason. :lol

But none of the 80's slashers really got into my head growing up. They were always fun. Instead it was movies like The Omen, The First Power and ____ like that where I kinda got creeped out. That and ghost movies like The Sentinel. :lol

Back