Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that it says new line on the box and the base. I know they carried in the series from 9 onwards but I thought Paramount owned the rights for 1-8. I'm probably totally wrong on this.

I am so about to order the regular for fear because he looks totally badass and all of your in hand pictures are making me really envious.

How much was shipping and tax for you guys? I'm in Ohio....

And that is why I did not order him on day 1.

I thought it looked like one of those statues that only looks good from one angle. Problem is it's a three dimensional piece ment to be looked at from all angles. I also thought the extra hands looked bad any way you looked at them. I also think the right hand holding the ax looks really bad in some shots.

I hope I am wrong for the sake of those who are getting this but Ash housewares just confirmed my thoughts.

I will have to wait and see this in hand when my friend gets him.

Exactly, plus add the fact the mask is not nearly as accurate as it should be... The holes are too small, nose area not big enough, etc. Mine should be here this week but so far I am still not that impressed with this one. It just looks strange from most angles...

Any pics without the flash?

Mine were using daylight, no flash.

so its not a magnet? has anybodys fell out on its own yet or do you have to move it around to make it fall?

No magnet. It's not something that will fall on it's own, but I used the Teflon tape just in case.

I can't believe my eyes...Nam posted a pic :wink1:

That unmasked portrait is really worth it. I will be displaying mine Unmasked with the axe. Good work Nam, i am very proud of you for getting over your photography-phobia :clap

It's not a phobia, I just don't like advertising my collection. Had a friend who used to do that with movie props and posted his collection all over a few forums until he got robbed blind. So as a rule of thumb, I just don't set myself up for it. :wink1:

ha ha ha, i know its crazy...Im not sure whats more insane finally getting to see Jason or Nam posting photos :blissy

Im so pumped for this dude now. Damn I cant wait.

This dude is epic! :lecture:lecture:lecture Here's hoping we see a VII next! :pray:

And Butty's just bottomhurt because I don't have fast food wrappers in the background and my house is actually clean. :nana:

Exactly, plus add the fact the mask is not nearly as accurate as it should be... The holes are too small, nose area not big enough, etc. Mine should be here this week but so far I am still not that impressed with this one. It just looks strange from most angles...
Why exactly did you buy it? :confused:

Interesting that it says new line on the box and the base. I know they carried in the series from 9 onwards but I thought Paramount owned the rights for 1-8. I'm probably totally wrong on this.

Paramount always makes huge mistakes. It started with Island of the Lost Souls in 1932. They sold it to Universal Studios. Then they made the "epic fail" of selling Universal PSYCHO. Yes---Psycho. Then they went and sold Friday the 13th to New Line. Ya cant fix stupid.:wink1:

Paramount always makes huge mistakes. It started with Island of the Lost Souls in 1932. They sold it to Universal Studios. Then they made the "epic fail" of selling Universal PSYCHO. Yes---Psycho. Then they went and sold Friday the 13th to New Line. Ya cant fix stupid.:wink1:

Isn't Tom Cruise their head of planning, or president or something? :lol

For new films, if I understood correctly. Paramount still has rights to parts 1-8. Unless Paramount sold off merchandising rights or something like that.

Btw awesome pics! :rock

Thanks! And while Paramount still owns some rights, New Line has master control over the license, products...ect.

The Paramount logo still stays.

I believe...

Isn't Tom Cruise their head of planning, or president or something? :lol

hahaha---that would make sense. But seriously, Universal has made millions off of Island of the Lost Souls(currently getting a Criterion release!), a bazilliuonjillionmillionkazillion dollars off of Psycho, and New Line has made mucho cash off F13. Cannot figure Paramount out sometimes. At least they kept the Fredrick March Jekyll and Hyde Oscar winning pic in their library. The Oscar is prolly the only reason why, though.:monkey1

Back