Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Cropsy from The Burning or Gunther from The Funhouse, Got more chance of seeing the Queens tits before seeing either of those though!

Yep, these have to be mainstream enough to support a release, and Sideshow has to be able to get the license. Better get back to lauding Myers. Love that cat!

Paint app still undecided :dunno , still looks too washed out the colour tone. I haven't unpacked mine been to busy in the evenings. But Is the paint app lighter than the promo pics on sideshow?

Paint app still undecided :dunno , still looks too washed out the colour tone. I haven't unpacked mine been to busy in the evenings. But Is the paint app lighter than the promo pics on sideshow?

What difference does it make? Pull the damn thing out and look at it yourself, already. :lol :pfft:

:lol your absolutely right ... I need to get him in my hands and actual look at him, and make up a decision for myself.

But With all your comments, he sure does sound like a Winner!

The only thing I dont like, is the alternate hand. It's one soild piece...the fingers arent really cut to give it depth.

You can actually pose the machete blade pointing forward. I had mine that way for a while. Just shove it in good hard and it will stay. There will be a gap in the forearm, but the sleeve covers it.

20110803134218.jpg

20110803135945.jpg

20110803140105.jpg

20110803134255.jpg

My wife tells me you can go to Hobby Lobby (I guess it's like this Michael's you speak of), buy a frame just a bit larger than what you need, and get the cardboard inner frame cut to the size you need. I need to do that for some posters I've had sitting in the closet for ages.

Back