Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very happy with this piece. I think it looks bad ass in person. My only gripe is Sideshow needs to do more horror PF's to go with it.

Got mine today, #94/200. It's my first pf and its just incredible, the paint details on the eyes and veins in the forehead and hands are just great. I would of liked a bit of blood splatter on the weapons but even without its a solid piece and going to be a new level for quite awhile.

friday13thpart30.png

:thud: Those are some F'N fantastic pics, CelticP! You got an eye for great pics and some balls for taking hime out in the rain. Paid off big time. :clap

Here are my crappy pics.

dsc02140dd.jpg

dsc02141m.jpg

dsc02142v.jpg

dsc02143je.jpg

dsc02144k.jpg

I think the axe is the more menacing of the two choices. The machete and other hand just look a bit too awkward to me. Plus I hate the fact the machete hand can only be posed one way instead of the two ways shown in the proto pics. Plus the left hand is just goofy looking. I think they could have done something better with that hand at least.

I would really love a forest base though. I think I'll have to work on one of those now.

Back