Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand completely. :)

Yeah, I've often considered picking it up, but have been hoping, like a fool, for a Blu-ray set. I think I've just realized, while typing this post (yeah, I'm pretty slow), that it won't happen. I should just finally pick it up. It's not like it's pricey, or any such thing.

There's a new DVD box set coming out, and the remaining Blu-Rays will be out next year.

https://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.com/2011/07/first-news-blu-rays-e-book-new.html

I am just razzing you bro. I can't believe I missed that pic. I have seriously been glued to this thread for the last week and a half :yess:
I know. I dig. I've been glued to this thread more than anything else lately. It's really not helping productivity AT ALL!
I posted about 50 pix Squatly, hope you didn't miss them cause they are awesome :lol
They were alright. :D

Sorry Barbarian. This quote right here means you have to give your Jason back.

I don't want to hear any excuses about ultimate box sets. You should own at least 1 version of every avilable copy out there.

Shame on You!! ;);)

I concur, but Jaws, you'll have to battle Skiman for it. :horror

Sorry Barbarian. This quote right here means you have to give your Jason back.

I don't want to hear any excuses about ultimate box sets. You should own at least 1 version of every avilable copy out there.

Shame on You!! ;);)
:lol:rotfl:lol You shut your big yap, mothersmacker!
Nah man, that's cool :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for sharing them :clap
Thanks, brother! :)

What I really like about this piece is that it has some weight behind it and doesn't feel cheap. This is a solid PF that will last for many years. Hell your grandchildren will probably pass it to their grandchildren that's how good the quality is.

I'll take way better pics of this in a couple hours, but I just wanted to throw up some quick shots. These shots suck, but you get the idea pretty well.

Presenting the SilentSurfer Exclusive Edition Jason Part 3 PF: The Bloody Nightmare Jason.

HPIM2841.jpg

HPIM2843.jpg

Back