Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this awesome piece in yesterday, I can't belive the size of this PF he towers over other statues. I'm not gonna
try and compete with the King's pics but here are just a couple anyways.

I fixed the left hand now it's in the position it's supposed to be in.

DSC03865.jpg

DSC03869.jpg

DSC03855.jpg

I dream of one day having a gallery like SpiderMonkey. Not the same pieces, but the display Feng Shui is gorgeous. Damn!:clap

:rock Killer work Nathan. Can't wait to see the masked version now!

Thanks for the positive feedback on my Jason custom, guys. The masked version will be part 4, re-drilled holes, repainted mask with scraped off triangle action, ax cut, and corrected straps and snaps. I may also give him longer fingernails and browner skin.

That won't be for a while though. It will take much more time than the ax wound and blood did. Here's better pics of Bloody Nightmare Jason.

HPIM2850.jpg

HPIM2851.jpg

HPIM2852.jpg

HPIM2846.jpg

HPIM2854.jpg

HPIM2845.jpg

And sorry, but I won't be duplicating this for private commissions. This one is for me only this time.

Thanks for the positive feedback on my Jason custom, guys. The masked version will be part 4, re-drilled holes, repainted mask with scraped off triangle action, ax cut, and corrected straps and snaps. I may also give him longer fingernails and browner skin.

That won't be for a while though. It will take much more time than the ax wound and blood did. Here's better pics of Bloody Nightmare Jason.

HPIM2850.jpg

HPIM2851.jpg

HPIM2852.jpg

HPIM2846.jpg

HPIM2854.jpg

HPIM2845.jpg

And sorry, but I won't be duplicating this for private commissions. This one is for me only this time.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

I just wanted to say that people who think the mask isn't accurate are wrong. The mask used in the film changes from scene to scene. Sometime she straps attach to the mask just above the eye holes and other times they are in line with the eye holes. Sometimes he has the right ear under the strap, sometimes he doesn't. This is now my favourite PF in my collection. Amazing how opinions can change after spending time looking at details. The unmasked head us absolutely stunning and the paint job is exceptional.

I got this awesome piece in yesterday, I can't belive the size of this PF he towers over other statues. I'm not gonna
try and compete with the King's pics but here are just a couple anyways.

I fixed the left hand now it's in the position it's supposed to be in.

DSC03865.jpg

DSC03869.jpg

DSC03855.jpg

Not that I am complaining but Jason is huge especially putting him next to Krueger PF. He must be bigger then 1:4 scale. If they ever get the license to make Michael Myers & another Krueger, I hope it's the same scale.

Even without the benefit of the taller base, Jason absolutely dwarfs Freddy, which is fine by me, Jason should be a hulking mass and Sideshow definitely made him that.

P1060409.jpg

Back