Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never really noticed quite how small Freddy really is. He does have a pose that doesnt help, with him leaning back and one leg slightly bent, but his hands feet and sculpt seem 1:4 scale.

P1060413.jpg

Never really noticed quite how small Freddy really is. He does have a pose that doesnt help, with him leaning back and one leg slightly bent, but his hands feet and sculpt seem 1:4 scale.

If I'm not mistaken Robert Englund is 5' 8", And PF are 1/4 the size of the actual actor . So he is a short man. And the guy who played Jason in Part III is 6' 3", Richard J. Brooker. So the size might be correct.

But this image of yours King, Freddy looks way out of scale...

P1060409.jpg

Last edited:
Its Thursday and by the time I get home from work today I should have my Jason in hand. I told the wife be on the look out for a package to be delivered. Jason is on his way.

I recently got back from the dentist. Before I left I was a nervous wreck about missing the UPS truck. While I was in the chair gassed up, I started laughing at the concept of setting Jason on fire after I got him. Gas does strange things to the brain, lemme tell ya.:cuckoo:

Mine should be here any minute now.

Just Recieved Mine Ex 20/200 and Guys this piece screams jason its so Awesome ;) Pic,s and Youtube Vid Coming soon :wink1:

Again ... congrads man ... nice score ... :yess:

#47 is now residing in the House of Phibes. Horrifyingly lovely. No desire to set him on fire at all.:yess:

:lol: ... another great score man ...loving the jason.

You joking man :horror ... if you did, its a great piece, its def one too have if you really wanted one and unfort missed out! :clap

I read back through a little bit since I haven't viewed this thread since Sunday night, and it looks like everyone else that got theirs in hand didn't have any shipping problems.

So, great pics King :rock

Surfer, awesome paint-up on the bloody nightmare scene :rock
and looking forward to the Final Chapter custom!!

Back