Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am upset. #1 on the waiting list and no love. :(
catIHasASad.jpg

My solidarity wait list for the exclusive was cancelled by Sideshow yesterday. But I'm alright with it. I love my Jason masked...

...downstairs...

...by the TV...

...for the season...

:yess:

I know that a lot of smaller devices use a flat sort of nylon strap. Cameras, flashlights, etc. I don't think it would be that difficult to find the small amount you'd need for such an undertaking. Best o luck, brother! Can't wait to see that mofo finished. :rock

I was cleaning out a drawer for completely unrelated reasons and out flopped my camera strap. It is the perfect width, but it is too thick, especially since the ends have to be folded over beneath the snaps.

I did however find the exact same width of elastic black strap material online, and it's on its way to me. Hope it looks as perfect in person as it does in the picture.

I was cleaning out a drawer for completely unrelated reasons and out flopped my camera strap. It is the perfect width, but it is too thick, especially since the ends have to be folded over beneath the snaps.

I did however find the exact same width of elastic black strap material online, and it's on its way to me. Hope it looks as perfect in person as it does in the picture.
Happy to hear it. Can't wait to see the final outcome of this one.

My killer has a first name; it's J-A-S-O-N.

My killer has a second name; it's V-O-O-R-H-E-E-S.

And for Halloween my killer will have a new mask.

Sorry for the blur. It's hard to hold the camera steady with one hand.

MaskinProgress-1.jpg

NoseinMask.jpg

MaskinProgress2.jpg

MaskinProgress3.jpg
You will be taking commissions on this, right?
If you will not - I will kill you.

:peace

Back