Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! A custom mask?!?!?! Count me in! I felt the mask was the worst part of this piece...

First, it depends on my ability to properly mold such a thin piece successfully. I'm going to attempt it no matter what because I want another one to be a part 4 mask that will lay at the feet of my Bloody Jason.

The elastic straps arrived yesterday, and they are beyond perfect for this project. I'll be cutting some straps and fitting them when I get a chance again, but for now, the mask is painted.

The triangles on the movie mask were just stickers slapped on, so I made the red markings more asymmetrically accurate like the real mask just like the new holes are somewhat asymmetrical.

I stilll need to chrome the snaps with Alclad II Stainless Steel, but I'm going to wait until I have the strap length figured out first.

PaintedMask04.jpg

PaintedMask03.jpg

PaintedMask02.jpg

PaintedMask01.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks SS! :rock

Not super clear I know, it's with my Andriod but he's up on my mantel, the Mrs. says he can stay there for the night! :lol

Back