Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slendid! I have faith in you, brother. I know you've got the Eye of the Tiger. :hi5:

dependsdiapers.jpg

PaintedMask04.jpg

PaintedMask03.jpg

Since taking these pics I felt that there was too much detail on the mask. While the scratches are all pretty accurate, they don't all show that clearly. I went back last night and faded a lot of them back and then enhanced some of the prominent ones with finer definition. I'll reveal the final results when the straps are done. Soon.

I'll reveal the final results when the straps are done. Soon.
Good luck with the finishing touches! I believe it's the most anticipated custom project for about 200 freaks at the moment! :lol

Here is some of my favorite pics from the review I did for one russian collector's community. I love this PF, there is some flaws but still it's an unbelievable piece. Classic Jason & upcoming 1984 Terminator in PF form at the same year. It's like dreams come true.

11.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

110.jpg

145.jpg

PaintedMask03.jpg

Since taking these pics I felt that there was too much detail on the mask. While the scratches are all pretty accurate, they don't all show that clearly. I went back last night and faded a lot of them back and then enhanced some of the prominent ones with finer definition. I'll reveal the final results when the straps are done. Soon.
Subtle changes, but gorgeous and absolutely perfect. What's the situation on the straps? :impatient:

Gorgeous pics, Sined! Brilliant! :rock

Thanks Barbarian! Found your pics in the thread too! Absolutely creepy & gorgeous! At the same time! :lol:duff

Subtle changes, but gorgeous and absolutely perfect. What's the situation on the straps? :impatient:

So sublte in fact that there aren't any changes in that pic. :lol The changes will be fairly obvious and obviously better.

Straps? Well, I had planned to go to Universal Horror Nights tonight, but my plans and my tickets went down the crapper, so I'm spending the night watching spooky movies and decorating for Halloween. If I finish decorating early enough, I may work on the straps.

Back