Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife had a set of the tools I needed. Successfully cut straps and punched holes last night. Straps are on and awesome. Just need to chrome the snaps and add the adjusting slider to the top strap.

NOICE!!!

bevisRadTimes.gif

HOLY CRAP!!! That smells incredible! Prodigiously impressive work, my friend.

amazing.gif

Too bad Chinese factories couldn't ever duplicate such a fantastic piece of art. Not too bad for you though, I'm sure. ;)

This is truly astounding. I cannot stress that enough. I love it with all my heart and soul. Just CRAZY!!! :rock

I can't think of any higher praise than that, Barbarian. Thank you very much. :1-1:

My only regret is that I live in the high desert and eventually the elastic straps will rot, and I'll have to make new ones. All in all, that's the easiest part of the project though.

You're welcome, brother. I think that if the straps are not used and moved all that often, that they could last a fairly long time. I am sure you will be gentle with them. :)

Next up (when I have time) will be to make another cast of the mask, and finish it off as a part 4 mask with bloody ax cut to lay at the feet of my Bloody Jason.

Part4PosterMask.jpg

MacheteMod.jpg

ExModNewFleshCrown.jpg

Last edited:
He is just so beautiful!!! :crying
Whenever you finish the other custom job, I will be happy as hell. Looking at these fine pics of this fine custom will tide me over just fine for quite some time. I will just use my imagination and pretend it's mine.

Back