FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pictures, Karaduin!:rock Your pictures really bring out the gayness in Sam!:D
J/k:D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.:)

:lol Nice pics Karaduin.:cool:

Love them climbing up the drawers i can just hear Sam saying "Watch out for the knob Mr Frodo,no sir the one on the drawer".:naughty:D

Last edited:
These picks are fun. I'd be tempted to hide them in different places all over the house. But the Kittens might get them! ;)

HA HA :lol but what do u mean i'm merely talking about the excellent craftmanship of those drawers.:D

Those pics are fantastic, hey has anyone ever thought about using these figures in stopmotion to create a mini hobbit adventure?

I finally got my hands on Sam and Frodo, and I really find them great figures!
The bodies seem a bit flimsy and loose, but the look of both figures is great. I'm looking forward to more from this line.

I am BUMMED, BUMMED, BUMMED! I think I lost Sting AND the scabbard for it, AND the belt for them!

Last edited:
I've said it before, I'll say it again:

The day they announce the final member of the Fellowship, I'll go back and buy all of the rest. But I don't want--and won't invest in--an incomplete set. I have seen them and they look great (Frodo and Sam in particular have awesome costume detailing) and would love to have them on display. I missed out on a full set of busts and statues from the SS/W days, and they will never make all nine as PFs. So this is pretty much my one shot at getting a full set of them, and I will continue to wait.

I love these figures so much.

I hope they make the rest of them but if they don't, I'm very happy that I have some at all.

I love these figures so much.

I hope they make the rest of them but if they don't, I'm very happy that I have some at all.

I feel the same way. I love the ones I have and wouldn't sell them if they don't make anymore. I'll feel terrible if they don't, but at least I'll have these.

I'll still holding out hope!

Back