FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do want Merry and Pippen, though first I want Gandalf the Grey. My ideal order would be Gandalf, then Saruman (a really cool combo), then the Hobbits, then Gimli. Then start us of with Elrond, Galadriel, Eowyn, Arwen, Theoden, Eomer, Bilbo, Elven warriors, rangers, Gollum, Bill . . . :D

I really do want Merry and Pippen, though first I want Gandalf the Grey. My ideal order would be Gandalf, then Saruman (a really cool combo), then the Hobbits, then Gimli. Then start us of with Elrond, Galadriel, Eowyn, Arwen, Theoden, Eomer, Bilbo, Elven warriors, rangers, Gollum, Bill . . . :D

You and Bill... :rolleyes:

Come on, support Gothmog. Please. He'd look awesome in 1/6th with his groovy fur collar and nasty asss roadkill-kitty face.

You and Bill... :rolleyes:

Come on, support Gothmog. Please. He'd look awesome in 1/6th with his groovy fur collar and nasty asss roadkill-kitty face.

Yeah--he got whooped by a woman in single combat! Now that's just sad. He never even got a chance to finish her off because he was chopped to little pieces by Aragorn and Gimli! Ha!

:rolleyes:

Seriously though, he's an awesome character, but I'm not much of a villain guy as you can tell. Saruman is the only baddie I want really bad right now, the others can wait. But hey, I got my Faramir before we even got Frodo, so it's only fair that I support the other guys--even the most hideous bad guys.
:cool:

Yeah--he got whooped by a woman in single combat! Now that's just sad. He never even got a chance to finish her off because he was chopped to little pieces by Aragorn and Gimli! Ha!

:rolleyes:

Seriously though, he's an awesome character, but I'm not much of a villain guy as you can tell. Saruman is the only baddie I want really bad right now, the others can wait. But hey, I got my Faramir before we even got Frodo, so it's only fair that I support the other guys--even the most hideous bad guys.
:cool:

The Witchking got dispatched by that same woman, and he broke Gandalf's staff. What does that say about Gandalf?

No kidding. No wonder Hobbits are made out to be such heroes--everyone else is either an old man, a mutilated orc or a wimpy shadow monster. Middle Earth is just pit of wimps!

:lol

No kidding. No wonder Hobbits are made out to be such heroes--everyone else is either an old man, a mutilated orc or a wimpy shadow monster. Middle Earth is just pit of wimps!

:lol

Yeah, just look at Faramir, he couldn't even stand up to some Orcs or let alone a Fell Beast who also happened to have its head chopped off by that same woman.:rotfl

These two are just awesome looking. I love that I can display them as they appeared in virtually any of their major scenes from the entire trilogy depending on their cloaks, jackets, or accessories. A bargain at $70 a piece.

9212_press02-001.jpg
92131_press02-001.jpg

I can't wait to have Frodo lose the jacket and vest, don the Lothlorien cloak and hold Galadriel's vial as he did in Shelob's lair. :frodo

That would be an awesome custom--get some of that fake spider-web like they sell at Halloween, dirty him up a bit--that would be way cool!

If only there was a way to make the phial light up . . .

Both my Hobbits will be wearing their Elven cloaks.

I think I'll pose Frodo like this but probably with the jacket on:

Back