FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to get two sets. One for Fellowship, and one for the end, all dirty and sweating, Frodo with a bleeding hand. Man....

I wonder how gollum would be made? I'd want articulated of course, so they would have to make a whole new body for him (well, either way really). It's funny how he's not mentioned a lot but he is rather important and should be made.

I hope we get a Gollum. I would rather have a super awsome sculpt than articulation but I'm sure we will get the best of both worlds with HT and SS somewhat combining their skills.

i hope if they revisit these 2 they will make them with their orc armor like the GG busts.

Ya those would be very cool. Sam and Frodo really had never changed their costumes except for the orc armor and the coronation. My favorite part of their orc armor is Frodo's helmet with the beak.:lol

Ya those would be very cool. Sam and Frodo really had never changed their costumes except for the orc armor and the coronation. My favorite part of their orc armor is Frodo's helmet with the beak.:lol
thats the best part of those GG mini busts. i hope if SS does em they do a good job on the dirty faces.

I have got Sam (Ex Edition) on pre-order with SS and Frodo (Ex Edition) on Wait List. Now, I just hope I can get both Sam and Frodo.....

You'll probably be okay, I got on the waitlist for Legolas waaaay after he was sold out and got one with no trouble. Boromir took a while longer to convert, but it seemed like on that one they moved a bit slower.

Trust in the waitlist... it almost always comes through.

Which newsletter what that ? I trawled back through a few but couldn't see it ?

February 21st newsletter. Its not in the shipping updates towards the end. Its in the LOTR section blurb about a few Sam figures still being available.

EDIT: Its in the Specials & Sales section.

February 21st newsletter. Its not in the shipping updates towards the end. Its in the LOTR section blurb about a few Sam figures still being available.

EDIT: Its in the Specials & Sales section.

That explains it.... I generally don't bother with the specials section. But I check the shipping updates section every time

Back