FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it's because your comments could have been taken in a homosexual way.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg

Its all fun and games until someone breaks out the rolling eyes smiley.......:monkey2

Faramir, read what you wrote until you "get" it....no matter long it takes:

"ANYWAY yeah I hope these dudes make it quickly without any more crazy delays. .."

If these are scheduled for April, it's gonna be a tough month. Praji (for those who ordered him) is due to ship first week in April according to Dusty.

It will be worth it on these though.

I know the Tusken busts from GG are shipping in March along with something else from GG.

I can't wait to get these guys. FOTR is on our campus film channel now and I have to say it makes me really sad the line is going this slow. Give us some expansion packs even! I'd like a scale set of the Statue/Shards of Narsil. There is so much that can be done. I want more LOTR! :monkey4

i like the pace of the LOTR 12" line...it allows me to focus on the other lines too. I never thought I would say that....although if they did come out quicker i'd be forced to stick to fewer lines.

I don't get it either. It was a real stretch. It's possible that they're dealing with their own 'internal struggles' and are just projecting it onto you to alleviate their guilt. :huh

You gotta love these kind of comments the whole "People who make fun of other people are those who really feel bad about themselves" crap that makes me laugh and frown at the same time. All this psychoanalyst bull++++ really is troubling nowadays the whimpification of America.....ugh. Sometime those who make jokes are just doing so to give themselves and others a chuckle....nothing more, nothing less. Just because you don't "get it", doesn't make it a case for the touchy feely way of life......Dave had the right explanation right here:

...buncha frikkin' 14 year olds...:rolleyes:

Not in age but definitely in mentality. :lol

BTW, back on topic since Sam was mentioned in April what are the odds we get Frodo earlier?

Man. I really was hoping that ol' Frodo would be here by the end of the month.

Back