Furyu Predalien and Alien!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.hlj.com/newitems/Sci/F/
I noticed there were 2 more Aliens, Black and Green. Any info there?

Also, new pic of Chet, and you can somewhat see the WIP Alien in the back.
qxt3pk.jpg

That pic of Chet is AWESOME! Where did you find it dude?

Hope that's it's packaging in the background too, it'd beat the crap out of the plain Jane box Scar came in.

I just google imaged "Furyu AVP" and it was there on the front page. I looked on the site, but no pics of the other Alien, or "stealth" Chet. I was really hoping to find something that said anything about Wolf. I would kill for a Furyu Wolf.

Dude, I am with you!

Wolf has been my favorite Predator 'character', I'd probably pee myself if they made one! Honestly, the look of their sculpts, and the details they do, remind me a LOT of Billiken kits.

...and the paint apps on these are wonderful!

Dude, I am with you!

Wolf has been my favorite Predator 'character', I'd probably pee myself if they made one!
I just hope they do.

I can't say how cool that would be. It would be really awesome if they did mor AVp stuff like Elder, Celtic, and Chopper. Same with the Ancient Predators, and they could be from either their AVP or AVP-R series. But, all of the above is my wish list, ans none of it has been announced:monkey2

Dude, I am with you!

Wolf has been my favorite Predator 'character', I'd probably pee myself if they made one! Honestly, the look of their sculpts, and the details they do, remind me a LOT of Billiken kits.

...and the paint apps on these are wonderful!
I still wanna know what made them call the all black ones "stealth".
IMHO there's nothing stealthy about a big all black Predator. Especially n the snowy environment AVP was in. But, then again, it would be stealthy in dark areas.

I love FuRyu.

A company making awesome looking 10" figures, that are damn cheap. Who could ask for better?

I love FuRyu.

A company making awesome looking 10" figures, that are damn cheap. Who could ask for better?
Same here bro. I love them so much. They, and I feel I speak for a lot, look better than NECA's stuff.

I also feel that this Chet looks beter than the HT Chet does. That is based on accuracy though.

Same here bro. I love them so much. They, and I feel I speak for a lot, look better than NECA's stuff.

I also feel that this Chet looks beter than the HT Chet does. That is based on accuracy though.

The Scar they made kicks the living CRAP out of the two Neca Wolf's I have (and before anyone is a smart ass and says the plural of Wolf is WOLVES, I know that, but that doesn't apply to a name).

Edit: Someone might want to e-mail monsterislandtoys.com and see if they still have the "Real Color" Scar. It'll be around $35 shipped if they do, but I think it might be the LAST place that has him.

Back