Furyu Predalien and Alien!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Scar they made kicks the living CRAP out of the two Neca Wolf's I have (and before anyone is a smart ass and says the plural of Wolf is WOLVES, I know that, but that doesn't apply to a name).
It's Wolves.:lol:lol I just joking bro.

Yeah, I think that too, and I don't even have it yet.:lol

Their Predalien looks like a mini version of the SSC Maquette.

I'm looking at Scar next to Neca's Wolf...

It's a no contest in the looks department! I guess the people who like articulation and junk would say Neca did the better job with a Predator, but you look at it for what it is.

Neca is a company who produce a line of detailed action figures...

FuRyu makes CRANE PRIZES! These are meant to be one out of a freaking VENDING MACHINE! How FREAKING awesome is it that they are THAT well done for being a crane prize?

It's a no contest in the looks department! I guess the people who like articulation and junk would say Neca did the better job with a Predator, but you look at it for what it is.

FuRyu makes CRANE PRIZES! These are meant to be one out of a freaking VENDING MACHINE! How FREAKING awesome is it that they are THAT well done for being a crane prize?
I bet though that instead of only having to put 2 quarters in, you have to put $15 in the ones that have these guys.:lol

I really am not a big fan of the articulation on NECA's Wolf. The problem is his body comes already in a pose. And al of the articulation is made to center around 1 main pose. I would've prefered no articulation in NECA's Wolfs, just because NECA made wolf with one pose in mind. Same with Chet. The Alien though is pretty damn nice.

No, wonder all the boxes are messed up....the curse of being MIB collectors!

I HOPE Furyu does figures from all the alien and predator movies,
they have great tallent.i'd buy them all.

Last edited:
has anyone ever ordered from this site https://www.monsterislandtoys.com ?
It shows that they have the Furyu Alien in stock and the Scar is preorder for July. I emailed them to find out if they had the alien and predator in stock and if they would be shipping from US or Japan. They responded: "yes we have them please click on QUESTION? page for answers." I replied and asked more specifically if they had the predator painted version in stock. They responded with "the figures are displayed at our site with pictures." I don't know why the guy won't answer my questions. Maybe he doesn't speak english well?
I would like to get a hold of these figures, but I don't think I would order from these guys. Even if they do have them, they probably will send you the black "stealth" versions.

On their "Questions" page it states:

POLICY
By placing your order you agree to the following company policy.
*prices subject to change without notice, not responsible for errors, some titles may go out of print without notice.
All sales are final! No refund! Or exchanges! Orders may take up to 1-6 week for delivery if out of stock, or shipment problems due to our supplier.Refunds: we do not offer refunds for any of our products all sales are final. So make sure that the item you are ordering is what you want.
*We are not responsible for price or description errors. We offer no refunds, once you place an order with us you are agreeing to this policy. If something out of our hands happens and a refund must be

What are PRE-ORDERS? Pre-orders are items that are not instock yet, it is usually a very new item that just came out which is going to be a Hot Seller when instock, so we offer our customers to fully pay in advance for the pre-order item which guarantees them that they will get one.So your credit card is going to be charged for the full amount for the item as soon as your finish checkout.

DAAMMN Fellas, these figs are looking nice to me the more I looks at them!!:google If y'all know where I can find some, Hit Me Up...:D

Xenofreak,

I got mine from them, their's is ONLY the fully color Scar! Go for it man, you'll be very pleased!

They're only a small local store in Chicago, I'm sure their top priority isn't updating the site, but rest assured, I did buy from them, and they are good people!

Xenofreak,

I got mine from them, their's is ONLY the fully color Scar! Go for it man, you'll be very pleased!

They're only a small local store in Chicago, I'm sure their top priority isn't updating the site, but rest assured, I did buy from them, and they are good people!

Thanks. I just ordered the Scar from them. $37.74 US with shipping. Will let everyone know if the order goes well. :banana

AWESOME! They treated me right too, hope the same shows through with you!

Post pics when ya get em, and remember the heat trick his his wristblades are bent, heat, and carefully straighten and even them out!

Why would you think that?

If it's the picture that makes you think that, that is the same pic they've had up forever, same one I ordered. Got the 'real color' one.

NEW! ALIEN VS PREDATOR PREADATOR REAL FIGURE. 10" PVC FIGURE $24.99
(PRE-ORDER WILL ARRIVE IN JULY 2008)

They have no listing for the black stealth, ONLY the real color version.

Back