FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man !! it does look incredible but the price is to high.
by the time he would get to my house I calculated close to 3k.
there was at one point this 1:1 predator 8 feet tall on ebay for 5k.
I would save for that.

I want SC exclusive so bad

Hahaha, you're crazy. The Marvel PFs make me sick not owning some of them. Not owning the SSC Pred maquette only makes me a little sad knowing that the CM is coming.

i just pre ordered mine for £1150 just now, it realy hurts the eyes looking at that total :horror

was gonna buy the 2 terminator CMs but ill give them a miss for this, because i allready have the endoskull combat skull so will just get the the TX head to match :)

i just pre ordered mine for £1150 just now, it realy hurts the eyes looking at that total :horror

was gonna buy the 2 terminator CMs but ill give them a miss for this, because i allready have the endoskull combat skull so will just get the the TX head to match :)

Yeah, I would love to get either of the 2 heads, but I never see them up anywhere. :monkey2 They do look awefully damned amazing too!!:monkey5

Yeah, I would love to get either of the 2 heads, but I never see them up anywhere. :monkey2 They do look awefully damned amazing too!!:monkey5

ya the clean version is realy expensive now, but i managed to pick the combat version up for $50 under sideshows retail value off ebay new and unopened :chew So at times ebay rules, just spending far to much recently, just payed $700 for seven of nine PF figure special edition from this board, this board is my enemy

Damn, that's nuts.

Edit: Christ, I just found a few on EvilBay and the only TX is going for $1300!!! DAMN!!

ya i have seen that one too, its been on there for 3 months now. one day he will shift it, i bet his ebay listing fees for that item are sky high because hes relisted 3 times at least now

But he does have both the CM Terminators for going price.

I got my CM Pred POed at BBTS, but hopefully there will be some other AD that actually have it below the $2K price tag. I doubt it, but here's hoping!!

But he does have both the CM Terminators for going price.

I got my CM Pred POed at BBTS, but hopefully there will be some other AD that actually have it below the $2K price tag. I doubt it, but here's hoping!!

If you find it cheaper though won't you be charged a cancelation fee from BBTS?

Back